Options
    64 pulls

3 YJ
    4 warlock
    3 bagneto
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took 38 pulls before a yellow jacket dropped. 
    Amazingly the first 3 pulls were all 5*s. Ended up with 6x Adam Warlock (4/2/1) and 3x Magneto (3/3/3). 
    10/38 = an unbelievable rate of 26%
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Terrible pull ratio  , stopped at 25.  2 Magneto, 1 Adam.  Also enough shards to champ DP5, which was my main goal. Basically 4 covers , 25 pulls. I’ve also got Magneto to 11.6 covers he will champ on progression so now I have to hoard until Cyclop5 arrives 

3 for 25 isn't a terrible pull ratio.  It's pretty close to in-line with what the advertised rate would give you.  The person right after you was 3 for 51.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3 Pulls, Two Yellowjackets.
    Kept pulling because I still needed Adam. Got him 17 pulls later, with no other 5s in between.
    3/20, can't complain.
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    137 pulls, 18 5s. A bit off pace but not by much.
    7x Mags: 3/2/2
    3x Adam Warlock: 2/1/0
    8x YJ: 1/1/6
    Yields Magneto champed, Adam at 5/3/2 and YJ at 1/2/6.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Finally get a big hoard break! November was the last break, so it’s been a long while and I’m excited!
    0/63 to start.   Then 21/133. 

So, 21/196 for a stellar 10.7%. 
    Mags is 450
    Adam 3/0/4
    Jacket 1/4/4

~200 pulls, awful rate, and only got Mags champed. To make it an even sadder hoard-break, Banner (yes... THAT Banner) was my BH and I still need 21 more pulls with him sharded in order to finish him. So didn’t even hit my goal of getting all the classics champed. 
    0/63!??  I hate this game sometimes. 
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Wasn't sure if I should break my hoard on this set of characters. I'v been hoarding since Heimdall left tokens.
    I know that Mag5, Adam and Yellowjacket are all not recommended by most of the forum members but
    a) I'm a collector and want to champ'em all
    b) the game becomes boring when you're hoarding too long
    c) Phoeclops seems even more underwhelming than AoA-Magneto
    I pulled 172 tokens before I stopped.
    I received 34 five-stars which is a very good percentage at around 20%.
    The distribution was a bit frustrating as I had a long streak of black YJ and black AW covers.
    Here is what my latest chars now look like:
    • Magneto is champed at level 454 (couldn't stop at level 450 because of all the black covers of YJ and AW)
    • Adam Warlock is 4/3/5 now with 3 saved covers and very soon champable through shards
    • Yellow Jacket is 5/2/2 now with 400 shards left (since he will be featured a few times in the future I only need one more organic pull to champ him)
    All in all I'm satisfied with these results.
    By the way I wanted to test my new champed Magneto immediately and paired him with Kitty and Beta Ray Bill in today's challenge node in HoD (last clear vs. Level 650 Fatpin, GG and Hood).
    I was surprised to see them win easily with only Magneto getting hurt from the enemy's first match-3! Magneto's protect tile boost right from the start was very helpful. Kitty was buffing protect an strike tiles all the time. I fired Magneto's red twice getting those strike tiles and the nasty repeater tiles that did constantly hurt the enemy. When suddenly Fatpin's repeater was about to fire for 36K damage I shrugged... but with Mags strengthening my protect tiles by 48% the damage was -1! Hilarious. If you can beat the Challenge node at level 650 with Magneto he cannot be so bad. Before that try I failed big on that node with Thorkoye/Iceman and Kitty/BRB/Polaris.