Yellowjacket in Tokens; How'd You Do?

Options
MegaBee
MegaBee Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
Fifty pulls, 6 Magneto, 4 Adam Warlock, 0 Yellowjacket. Decent pull odds, weird distribution.

Comments

• Dirtytactics22
    Dirtytactics22 Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    77 pulls, 7 magneto, 4 yellow jacket, 3 Adam warlock. Finished magneto so stopped pulling until he leaves. Happy with that.
  • killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 580 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MegaBee said:
    Fifty pulls, 6 Magneto, 4 Adam Warlock, 0 Yellowjacket. Decent pull odds, weird distribution.
    Ironic, considering your name.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    137 initial pulls for 23 5s

5 Mags (1 Yellow, 4 Red) -> 1/2/7
    8 Adam (2 Yellow, 3 Purple, 3 Black) -> 2/3/4
    10 YJs (3 Black, 3 Blue, 4 Green) -> 3/4/4

8 more pulls from 4* rewards garnered 2 more Blue YJs so he 3/6/4 with 445 shards.

Mags continues my uneven distribution luck. YJ will break it as his first featured event will make him champable. Adam we will see...
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Came in 12 out of 84.  So a perfect 1 in 7.
    very happy with the distribution tho.  No saved covers
    3 Magnetos for 4/4/4
    2 Warlocks 2/2/3
    7 Yellowjackets 2/3/2

so a little high on the new guy when I’d rather see more Warlocks, but overall very happy.
    I can stop pulling and be pretty safe with Magneto getting champed.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,040 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    54 pulls

2 Adam Warlock now at 3/3/5
    2 Yellowjacket first 2 covers
    4 magneto already champed. 
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,335 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    16 pulls, 2 AW, 3 YJ, no Magneto.  Good pull rate, but will continue to hoard until Mags is closer to leaving
  • Yasuru
    Yasuru Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    3 pulls, 2 yellowjackets lol
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Terrible pull ratio  , stopped at 25.  2 Magneto, 1 Adam.  Also enough shards to champ DP5, which was my main goal. Basically 4 covers , 25 pulls. I’ve also got Magneto to 11.6 covers he will champ on progression so now I have to hoard until Cyclop5 arrives 
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Poorly, 51 pulls, three five stars, no Yellowjacket, got Throg to 4/4/4 
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Quite satisfied with my luck today.  I had 42 tokens and wanted one YJ and one non-black AW.  (Having tried it in action in PVE the other week, I really hate AW's black power, and resolved to throw him and his two covers away and rebuild to 5 yellow/5 purple only.) 

So I pulled 1 Mags, 3 AWs (2 y, 1 p) and 1 YJ in 35 pulls, with 7 to save to next time.

Also got 500th shards to give IM5* the blue power he needed, and a Drax cover to take him to 280 and give me a 4th Starlord cover.  So really 5/32 plus two more.  That worked out splendidly.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My Magneto is already at 10 covers so no pulls for me until he’s gone. I don’t want to risk getting more covers...
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    100 pulls, 2 Magneto (2/5/3 with 1 saved), 3 Adam Warlock (only needed 10 shards to champ him, so he was champed and added levels), 5 Yellowjacket.

My goal was to finish Mags, get at least one Yellowjacket, and not pull any Adam Warlock, so that I could start hoarding for the LT with Yellowjacket, Cyclops, and the next 5. Mixed results, could have been better.
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Despite my itchy trigger finger, I can't in good conscience open an LT until mags leaves lol
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Theghouse said:
    Despite my itchy trigger finger, I can't in good conscience open an LT until mags leaves lol
    I agree, however today I dropped him from the air with his blue and 24 yellow and a power booster and he did 200K damage . It wasn’t a fast battle but if you can survive 20-25 board friendly turns you have a chance in PvE
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,868 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3 from 32 pulls and didn't get YJ who I am trying to cover more than his current 1/1/1. Disastrous.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,743 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2021
    Options
    38 pulls... had a VERY lucky pull, but not in the way that I expected...  I also recorded my "Karnak Crash of the Titans" just before it -- nabbing that Legendary Token to use as well.  I think the fight took all of 2 minutes tops, and that's WITH me talking about it first.  

https://youtu.be/MUgV0O396tA

For the record, after the video (due to champ rewards from 4*s), I had 5 extra tokens and pulled another blue Magneto cover.  :smiley:

• Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2 more LTs today and Yellow Jacket is champed.
  • TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 162 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had 55 LTs and got 0 fives.  Took five more pulls using CP and at least it was YJ.  So 1/60
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Only had 8 LL pulls at the moment, was hoping for at least one 5*.  Pulled nothin'.  Looks like I'll probably just hoard until Magneto's out then at least.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @PiMacleod them pulls.....bleh. No Yellowjacket. Nice on Beta Ray Bill Shards.