New 5* Feeders

Options
BlackWidower
BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
I don't know why no one is announcing this, but there are three new 5* feeders (that I am aware of).
If you don't know, they are:

Scorpion -->  Carnage
Red Guardian --->  Yelena
Throg ---> Beta Ray Bill

I'd like to say thanks, really appreciate them.

Comments

• Rosraf
    Rosraf Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I gathered this info elsewhere, but it's nice to have collected here. 
  • BlackWidower
    Options
    Rosraf said:
    Thanks for posting. I gathered this info elsewhere, but it's nice to have collected here. 
    Yeah, I just got my Red Guardian to 280 and got a Yelena and thought, huh?  Came here, thought it was weird there was nothing about it.  Then checked with my alliance mates and this post  with a spreadsheet by this nice person to confirm:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelPuzzleQuest/comments/gwy615/i_made_a_spreadsheet_showing_all_champion_feeder/
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Does anybody know if Silk is a feeder yet?
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I also just found out I got a Yelena cover at Guardian 280
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Options

According to someone on Line, she gives no 5* cover at level 280.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options

If that's true I'm a little bit sad. They will never catch up if only new 4-stars give feeders. But now they are even skipping someone because there is no obvious connection to an unfed 5-star character. Poor choice. 
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Oh, Yummy I thought. Then I looked at my 5/1/1 Yelena that receives a red cover after five more Guardian levels. Figures.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ares76 said:

If that's true I'm a little bit sad. They will never catch up if only new 4-stars give feeders. But now they are even skipping someone because there is no obvious connection to an unfed 5-star character. Poor choice. 
    There may be an update later if her feeder status changes. It's happened before. If it does, I believe we will get an in-game notification with all of the updated rewards. I don't mind those. It's like going to a small authentic Italian restaurant and asking for the menu and the staff says, but first you eat and bring you half the menu before you order.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I believe in my heart new release 4*s with feeders from the jump off will prove to be the new normal, so look for a feeder with a thematic connection to a character coming out with one and not every character.
  • BlackWidower
    Options
    I believe in my heart new release 4*s with feeders from the jump off will prove to be the new normal, so look for a feeder with a thematic connection to a character coming out with one and not every character.
    do you know if they are going in order from oldest to newest?  it seems the ones they have added are quite old in comparison.
    i am looking forward to samurai daken covers, because i never managed to cover him.
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So 4* Captain America still doesn't feed anything, huh? That's a shame.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    do you know if they are going in order from oldest to newest?  it seems the ones they have added are quite old in comparison.
    i am looking forward to samurai daken covers, because i never managed to cover him.
    It's been a pretty long time since the last block of new feeders was announced, so there are quite a few characters who need them. I don't "know" anything about what they're doing, I just think what is happening now with new 4*s launching already feeding 5*s is the least likely thing to create shardmass type problems moving forward. I would expect OMD to get fed by an X-Man, but on that front you have Onslaught and Apocalypse still unfed likely to get the treatment first.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    qandols said:
    Oh, Yummy I thought. Then I looked at my 5/1/1 Yelena that receives a red cover after five more Guardian levels. Figures.
    My 5/2/3 Yelena understands, but now I have 3 saved covers for her.
  • Moradis
    Moradis Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just checked to see what Dark Beast will get me and looks like he feeds Apocalypse now
  • Venomous
    Venomous Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Any ideas if Monica will give Scarlet Witch? It feels like it's way too perfect not too since both Wandavision. I know a certain site that lists the feeder list doesn't say it, so thought I'd confirm here. 

As for the next character. I am very certain the next character will be Stryfe so now we may be getting a 4 star who feeds into Sinister or Cable. Most likely Sinister. 
  • JimboJambo
    JimboJambo Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    No, Monica isn't a feeder for any 5*. Neither is Morbius, so the two most recent 4* releases haven't been feeders.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Jacklag said:
    So 4* Captain America still doesn't feed anything, huh? That's a shame.
    Reason: Not worthy enough. xD
  • Venomous
    Venomous Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options
    That makes no sense why the Wandavision wouldn't get the Wandavision.... Hey. Still a chance for a possible 4 star vision to give 5 star scarlet witch instead. 

I am curious what other feeders will be next. While the last 2 is a shame, it is clear they are trying to make 4 star feeders for 4 stars. Fingers crossed for a 4 star abomination that gets Immortal Hulk. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Next 4* clue is “Sinister Genetics,” so make of that what you will.