Sparks will fly store

Options
2»

Comments

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    8 pulls, Green Storm on pull 3 and Black Yellowjacket on pull 8: 25% pull rate! I’m not going to pull anymore unless Storm gets featured in the next PvE (which seems unlikely but who knows).
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    helix72 said:
    8 pulls, Green Storm on pull 3 and Black Yellowjacket on pull 8: 25% pull rate! I’m not going to pull anymore unless Storm gets featured in the next PvE (which seems unlikely but who knows).
    She will be. She was awarded in placement of Infinite Pursuit, meaning she will be featured in the post-alliance event PvE.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Used 275 CP...  Just aiming for only ONE YJ cover.  Got it.

....and recorded it.  ;)

https://youtu.be/gcMA8r9FukI
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I pulled two Storm covers and one Thor in five pulls. I wish I had more command points because that’s the best small pull I have ever done.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    One pull, the token from the Yellowjacket vault, got me a Yellowjacket black cover.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    19 pulls got me: 5 5s (26%)
    1 Yellowjacket Black
    2 Storm Already champed
    2 Thor Already champed
    And no Talos in 4s made me happy with 2 Scorpions and 2 Elsas.
  • SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 171 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got YJ and Storm in 4. Thought that luck would keep running in the LL, nope. 
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    26 pulls netted me:
    one 5Thor green (usable)
    one Storm green (usable)
    one Yellow Jacket black
    11.5% is nothing to write home about, but I did get two Red Guardian covers, which means he's now fully covered. Two 4* champ rewards also earned Legendary tokens, so... 
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Loosie said:
    36 Pulls, 3 Thor (2 Green and a Yellow), 3 Storm All green. No YJ yet. 
     A few more pulls garnered me another Thor and a blue Yellowjacket. Thor is now at 5/4/3 and 358 shards.
  • lilshir
    lilshir Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    40 pulls- 2 storm (yellow), 4 thor (3 green, 1 yellow). No YJ for me.
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I pulled 40 times from that store (exactly the number of shards I needed for another cover on my Heimdall (now 4/3/1 with 1000 shards). Got 2 covers for Thor, 1 Storm(Black) and 1 Yellowjacket (Green) on the last pool.

Also got a bonus shards reward for Heimdall, which put him on 1000 shards. So not complaining.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    helix72 said:
    Update: since Storm was, in fact, the next 5* essential, I decided to test my luck and see what I could do for my 2/4/2 goddess. I went a maddening 0 for my next 22 until the 5*s started dropping, and then went 11 for the next 41.Total including the original 8 pulls:

71 pulls
    4 Storm (plus I was able to get another cover from shard progression rewards making her the enviable 4/4/4)
    3 Yellowjacket making him 1/0/2
    6 Thor champ levels (not bad, I use him every day and my Okoye is well above the 12 level threshold)

13/71 = 18.3%. Not unhappy with that result!