Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D

2»

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    MegaBee said:
    pheregas said:
    No whales.  Took in Surfer and Throg and iHulk.  Surfer helps out by dropping charged tiles.  I let iHulk face tank any imminent damage and gathered yellow and went airborne if the enemy was about to fire a power.  Or if iHulk died and injured all, Throg yellow pretty much super healed everyone after that.  
    Did Throg's blue passive negate damage from iHulk's res?
    It did not negate it.  Landing after yellow healed everybody up, though, including iHulk, so it was like being given a free reset.
    I've been testing it in Throg's pvp, and it definitely did negate it for me; are you sure?
    No.  Not completely sure.  I may have misinterpreted what was happening.  Sometimes it can be difficult to follow what is happening with new characters, especially if cascades and passives are involved.  I defer to you.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    pheregas said:
    MegaBee said:
    pheregas said:
    No whales.  Took in Surfer and Throg and iHulk.  Surfer helps out by dropping charged tiles.  I let iHulk face tank any imminent damage and gathered yellow and went airborne if the enemy was about to fire a power.  Or if iHulk died and injured all, Throg yellow pretty much super healed everyone after that.  
    Did Throg's blue passive negate damage from iHulk's res?
    It did not negate it.  Landing after yellow healed everybody up, though, including iHulk, so it was like being given a free reset.
    I've been testing it in Throg's pvp, and it definitely did negate it for me; are you sure?
    No.  Not completely sure.  I may have misinterpreted what was happening.  Sometimes it can be difficult to follow what is happening with new characters, especially if cascades and passives are involved.  I defer to you.
    Yeah, I just went into a lightning round with iHulk and my 1/2/3 Throg, and it definitely protects him from the regeneration damage if you have a blue repeater on the board. You'll see the health bar flash green and take no damage, but it won't play the flying into the air animation.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Theghouse said:
    Throg and Vulture are practically unstoppable together no matter who is paired with them.  Get them airborne, they heal, earn a ton of AP, they land, deal damage and board shake, fire of a bunch of powers, rinse and repeat.  I tore through the 5* nodes with no issues.
    My Surfer is only 1/0/1 and I use Vulture too. I win on 2nd tries. It work really well. My Vulture and Throg manage to survive till the end. I manage to dodge lots of attack by them using airborne.