Your Pull Results: All Roads Lead to Chrome

Options
PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,728 Chairperson of the Boards
Silly CP store name, but okay...
Also, SS and Iron Man, eh?  Well, at least I have NEITHER of them champed, so this has some merit for the point of collecting.

Over 1000 CP, gone.  Here's how I did.

https://youtu.be/Ei2SO9J57l0

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Five 5-stars out of 41 pulls.

3 Champ Levels for Silver Surfer, putting him at LVL 455
    1 Red for Iron Man, putting him to 5/2/2
    Pull #41 was a purple Adam Warlock, so I stopped there.

Slightly below the 15% pull rate, as I got one less cover than expected.
    The probability of getting five 5-stars in 41 pulls is about 16.4%.  (Probability of getting the expected 6/41 is 17.3%, so not a huge difference between the two.)

Interestingly, four of my 4-star covers were Hellcat...so many that I had to double check the store to make sure she wasn't featured for some strange reason.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The only one I really wanted out of this store was SS, because my IM is already at 13 covers and Adam I will pick up in the latest store. Thirteen pulls, two Iron Man, one Adam. An above average 23% rate but it still doesn't make up for the 8% rate I saw in the Fan Favorites store with Kitty, Okoye, and Apoc. 23% of garbage is still...garbage. But better than 8% of garbage :)

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,973 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I went an astounding 13/65 (20%)!
    Except that 10 of those were Iron Man (giving me 3 saved covers) who is useless. If those had been Adam Warlock's I would have practically covered him already. Instead I only have 1 Yellow on the 65th draw.
    It's a classic "Something Good, Something Bad, Bit of Both" story (that thread seems to have disappeared from General Discussion).
    KGB
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    When Mags entered LLs, I had possibly the worst luck I've ever had in this game, and I cashed in that bad luck for great results this time.

I had enough CP for 24 draws from All Roads Lead to Chrome and planned to stop with one Warlock.

1st pull: Iron Man yellow, which I needed
    3rd pull: Adam Warlock purple.

So I decided to give LLs another try at that point to get Mags with 12 LLs and enough CP for 21 additional draws.

2nd pull: Heimdall blue
    6th pull: Heimdall red
    11th pull: Heimdall blue
    12th pull: Heimdall yellow
    17th pull: Magneto red

It was across two vaults, but 7 out of 20 is a result I can't complain about at all.
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 720 Critical Contributor
    Options
    KGB said:
    I went an astounding 13/65 (20%)!
    Except that 10 of those were Iron Man (giving me 3 saved covers) who is useless. If those had been Adam Warlock's I would have practically covered him already. Instead I only have 1 Yellow on the 65th draw.
    It's a classic "Something Good, Something Bad, Bit of Both" story (that thread seems to have disappeared from General Discussion).
    KGB

Nah. It just went into 9th page.

• Kross
    Kross Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    10 Pulls.

2 Surfers (now 4/7/2)
    1 Warlock (0/1/0)
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I haven't pulled from this store at all, but I just wanted to post saying that I always enjoy your videos, PiMacleod.  I find them very soothing and I'm always glad to see when you have a new one posted. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I haven't pulled from this store at all, but I just wanted to post saying that I always enjoy your videos, PiMacleod.  I find them very soothing and I'm always glad to see when you have a new one posted. 
    When I watch his videos it's like I'm listening to Owen Wilson play MPQ. @PiMacleod the next time you pull from tokens you have to say "Wow" whenever you get a 5*.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    45ish pulls:

4 warlock
    3 surfer
    1 IM
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,728 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shardwick said:
    When I watch his videos it's like I'm listening to Owen Wilson play MPQ. @PiMacleod the next time you pull from tokens you have to say "Wow" whenever you get a 5*.
    Thanks!

Huh... I'll try to make a point of remembering that.  ;)
  • grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had been saving cp as usual for the new 5* release vault, but ended up spending it on family legends, I have managed 3 pulls from chrome and the 3rd was Adam warlock, so that works, so I’m back to spending on family legends. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got 2 Surfers, 2 Iron Man and a Warlock. Not sure the CP spend as I also dipped into the Family Legends store and scored enough Prof X so I need one more cover to champ him. Pretty nice and I am now able to champ five 5* and Prof X will be 6. Time to start getting so iso!
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2020
    Options
    20 Chrome Pulls got me 5 5s for 25%
    The Good: 2 Adam Warlock
    The Bad: 1 Silver Surfer Champed
    The Ugly: 2 Iron Man Champed
    Ready to rumble with 5s in 2021!
  • Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options