Milestone windfall optimization

2»

Comments

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 723 Critical Contributor

The real question is: Who shall be by 4-Star target once all classic feeders are finished?

Ant Man. For Wasp. ;)
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Mr_F said:

Ant Man. For Wasp. ;)
    Wasp is (of course!) champed and level 459.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    I went with 4, but not because I am waiting for the next meta, but because I can't decide WHO to target yet.
    My Apoc (1/0/1), BRB (0/2/1), and IHulk (3/0/1) are all woefully under-covered. To the point that none will get fully covered even if I do get the 7-8 covers possible to me. None have feeders, either.
    Most other meta 5s (Kitty, Okoye, Thano5, 5trange, and Prof$) are fully covered. The rest all wallow in mediocrity.

Any advice is welcomed. I'm at a loss on how to proceed.

Additional Info:
    Have not claimed my 3* nor 4* Milestone shards, either.

All 3s max-champed. All duped. Dupes waiting to max-champ once I get 100 saved covers apiece.
    All 4s champed (except newest ones and SpHam). Highest 309, most 275-295.
    Hoarding LLTs/CP (have 331 pulls' worth, and counting) to pop on the next meta 5s.
  • winter37
    winter37 Posts: 54 Match Maker
    I impulsively didn't pay attention when collecting the rewards: having said that, I got the last two levels I needed to champ Killmonger (current fave at the time), then got Immortal Hulk from 360 to 435, plus 10 or so levels for 4* Grocket, so that works for me.
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 723 Critical Contributor
    Mr_F said:

Ant Man. For Wasp. ;)
    Wasp is (of course!) champed and level 459.

Never to many levels on her. ;)
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    I went with 4, but not because I am waiting for the next meta, but because I can't decide WHO to target yet.
    My Apoc (1/0/1), BRB (0/2/1), and IHulk (3/0/1) are all woefully under-covered. To the point that none will get fully covered even if I do get the 7-8 covers possible to me. None have feeders, either.
    Most other meta 5s (Kitty, Okoye, Thano5, 5trange, and Prof$) are fully covered. The rest all wallow in mediocrity.

Any advice is welcomed. I'm at a loss on how to proceed.

Additional Info:
    Have not claimed my 3* nor 4* Milestone shards, either.

All 3s max-champed. All duped. Dupes waiting to max-champ once I get 100 saved covers apiece.
    All 4s champed (except newest ones and SpHam). Highest 309, most 275-295.
    Hoarding LLTs/CP (have 331 pulls' worth, and counting) to pop on the next meta 5s.
    iHulk.  And champ Okoye if you haven't done so.  That is the current meta team for pvp, and also very effective in pve. Aim for 5/x/5 distribution (as long as x>0), and softcap him if needed to keep Okoye tanking everything except green.

Having an unchamped iHulk will mean you are targeted slightly more, but offensively it will work just fine, and your hops will be much quicker.

In my opinion, Hulkoye are more effective at hitting up than most other pick-2 teams.  Which you will need when many others have put their extra levels into the Okoye part of this pairing.
  • Ivanstone
    Ivanstone Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I went with 5* Thor initially. He was already at 10 covers thanks to some luck and Valkyrie leveling. After getting to 13 with Milestones I switched to Okoye and Shuri.
    I'm a little suspicious about entering 5* land and a new PVP landscape but fat loot is fat loot. I plowed through the Simulator yesterday to clear out all the thresholds and after I got Spider-ham I went to town. I had 8 5*s champed up and used the rewards from those to push Okoye up. My OML is a sliver away from being champed. After I do him I'll get to work on Prof X (10) and BRB (7).