Options
13»

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Polares said:
    For the love of GOD give us Adam Warlock once and for all !!!!! How is it possible we dont have him yet...

Also, pretty please, give us a great 5 again. It is time for a meta char, after so many decent/good chars in a row (everything after Apoc).

Wasn't Adam Warlock going to be part of GotG3 I seem to remember it was rumoured? No idea if we will ever actually get GotG3...so sure, why not.
    He was rumored, even for Infinity War. The only thing we know for sure is that in one of the post-credits scenes at the end of GotG2 there is a pod with a yellowish being called Adam being gestated inside. This might be an easter-egg that never gets to anything or maybe he will be in GotG3 or maybe Thor: Love & Thunder, Eternals... who knows.

Now, GotG3 is probably 3 years away or even more, so I really hope we dont have to wait until then. He would be like the 100th 5 by then :p 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
     No idea if we will ever actually get GotG3...
    I read the other day Gunn didn't even take a day off after finishing Suicide Squad 2 and is now hard at work on Guardians 3. Principle shooting is supposed to start early-2021.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,574 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's not that difficult to bring a non-Nazi Red Skull into this game, just use the Italian fascist version from the first Cap America film (no, not the First Avenger one, nor the Republic serial or the TV Movies, but the real first Cap movie).
    That would then pave the way for a 1* Cap whose only power is to pretend to be car sick in order to steal that car.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There are two Marvel games that have Red Skull and this is how they introduced him

MCOC
    The Red Skull has managed to orchestrate the assassinations of his enemies, manipulate his way to power, and lead HYDRA in a plan to devastate the world’s most influential countries. Using his scientific talents and knowledge of the occult to research what others considered only a myth: the Cosmic Cube. Now armed with knowledge of its deepest secrets, The Red Skull has been able to harness it to power his suit of Hydra armor.

Marvel Champions: The Card Game (physical cards) - Campaign Expansion: The Rise of Red Skull

The nefarious organization known as Hydra has insidiously spread its tentacles through all of society, corrupting governments and subverting justice around the world. It may begin with an open attack on Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S., but you can be certain that there are tendrils running deep below the surface. Your battle against evil is only beginning…
  • freakygeek
    freakygeek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Options
    Hydra playable characters in Strike Force

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,179 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Red Skull gameplay in Lego Marvel's Avengers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdpl9oEqczI
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP said:
    PiMacleod said:
    I can't imagine a scenario where the Red Skull is released in a match-3 game, and that somehow lights the fires of the Karens of the world, and emboldens any currently playing nazis.  If this is a reason to not release him, then I think they are being way too overly cautious.
    I wasn’t around when Colossus was deemed controversial because his logo was considered offensive. You might recall a lot of anger in the forum due to that. Perhaps they’re reluctant to release Red Skull due to that?
    That was also a different era of developer engagement.  But I remember that discussion.