Can we please change Mysterio's affiliation from Heroes to Villains?

2»

Comments

• Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Wow, this topic went long. And only half of it is about futball.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    The thing is that I hate Mysterio and always have done. Even though I can champ him and he isn't the worst 4* I refuse to do so out of spite.
    I used to feel the same way about Totally Awesome Hulk. 'Who is this idiot' I thought, 'He's stoopid, I'm never putting a drop of ISO into him'. But then I realized I wanted his champ rewards. As it turns out, he also has a very specific (and important) niche. He is always boosted for The Sinister Six boss event and does an excellent job of taking out the otherwise-annoying Doc Ock with a single cast of Cho's green punch.

(I uh... still haven't found any niches for Mysterio.)

Jacklag said:
    Wow, this topic went long. And only half of it is about futball.
    Right. Back on track.

I'm waiting for the game feature that allows for characters like Mysterio to change affiliations based on the player's discretion. Like, say you need an extra X-man - with a push of a button you can set Magneto's affiliation to 'X-Men' for that day. But Magneto is a flippy-floppy kinda guy, so the next day you decide he's becoming a bad guy again. You can do so, but you'll have to take that Blackbird support off him first.

(Ok, ok... I'm glad we got the saved cover feature first. But now they can concentrate on this!)
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    I like how Classic Magneto is a Villain and not an X-Men, while 2* Magneto is a Hero and an X-Men.

Maybe one day we will get a 5* Magneto...  :(
    Who could that be, Fassbender or McKellen?

Maybe the 4* Magneto could be Joseph.