Marvel Puzzle Quest R212 Release Notes (9/28/20)

2»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,092 Chairperson of the Boards
    I appreciate that, I do get offers to jump ship here and there. But yeah, I started mine because like 2 or 3 of us are IRL coworkers. Most of the rest are usually young rosters. It's not the hugest deal to me that we don't finish, but I've always hated having stuff like that gated behind the performance of others. Like a salary bonus that's pro-rated based on the overall performance of a company over which you have little to no personal agency. So it's fun to complain sometimes. ham is legit the least well thought out character in the tier, so he is the trophiest trophy for the sake of having a trophy so far; it's not really hurting me any.

My alliance is also due to a real life friendship of some 38 years with the rest of our alliance built up over a few years. We normally complete boss events apart from Civil War each side but Basillica is a tough one too as it has those 4* only essentials - we missed out on a Ham last time around.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    I appreciate that, I do get offers to jump ship here and there. But yeah, I started mine because like 2 or 3 of us are IRL coworkers. Most of the rest are usually young rosters. It's not the hugest deal to me that we don't finish, but I've always hated having stuff like that gated behind the performance of others. Like a salary bonus that's pro-rated based on the overall performance of a company over which you have little to no personal agency. So it's fun to complain sometimes. ham is legit the least well thought out character in the tier, so he is the trophiest trophy for the sake of having a trophy so far; it's not really hurting me any.
    Soooo, what you are saying is....

....if I get THREE slots open.  Got it.  :wink: