Dormammu.
    Dormammu as a Boss would be wonderful.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kang - make him the one and only repeater manipulator
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2020
    I've been in these sorts of posts before, but I'd like to throw my support in for a few that have been mentioned...

Blob
    Toad
    Pyro
    Morph
    Blink
    Leech
    Odin
    Banshee
    Cannonball

Mastermold (as a boss - should pump out Sentinels to help him throughout the fight, maybe even make him the first boss that can ADD numbers to a "wave" match.  Like, if he starts with 2 sentinels at his side, and he makes another passively, then that sentinel should be added to the back of the line, ready to replace one of the 3.  Also, make it so that as long as there are more sentinels than 2 remaining, then Mastermold doesn't take damage and can't be targeted -- they are serving as his shield!  Just an idea)

Arcade (as a boss -- would be perfect for these "puzzle-y" boss options, much like how Apoc is, but REALLY amp it up)

Dormammu (as a boss -- shouldn't be beatable by just standard beat-downs, right?  Like -- make it thematic... you gotta do X to get him to submit... like, maybe you need 30 points (or more, maybe based on the round) worth of tiles on the board; SAPs are worth 1 each, CDs/Repeaters are worth 2, Charge are worth 3, Invis worth 4... you get the point.  This is just an idea)

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:

Arcade (preferably as a boss)

Man, I would love some kind of Arcade based story mode. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I just discovered this game, I’d want at the highest tier of play (aka my faves)

Doom (God Emperor is a huge bonus!)

Daredevil (Netflix version with two costumes is awesome)

Jessica Jones (check!)

Iceman (check!)

Green Goblin (check!)

Kingpin (too bad he sucks)

Bullseye (will never happen)

Kamala Khan (probably get a 5* when her series drops)

Magneto (this is the single biggest glaring omission from the game at this point)

So a 5* Mags for anniversary, complete Kingpin rebalance, Daredevil and Goblin numbers buff, and a 5* Kamala when her show drops... and I’m golden. 

The Pucks and Bulldozers of the world, I can take or leave at this point. I wouldn’t mind Purple Man, but they’d likely make him a 4 I’d never play (like Super Skrull/Legion who were both big wants for me). So just the above list is fine by me. 

• jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2020
    Darkhawk and Sleepwalker
    and also Kang