Your Pull Results: Samurai Daken is now in Latest Legends

2»

Comments

• jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Couldn't pull a Daken for the event today, but lucked into just enough pulls to claw together the shards for it.

Not delighted that he was skipped in rewards/prog.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Told myself not to pull but wanted to level up sharded 5 Doom so pulled 9 and got Onslaught and Killmonger. 2 out of 9 AND no Talos...
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2020
    jackstar0 said:
    Couldn't pull a Daken for the event today, but lucked into just enough pulls to claw together the shards for it.

Not delighted that he was skipped in rewards/prog.
    It is extremely disappointing to skip his shards the first time he is essential.  Demi should avoid this outcome actively, rather than just blindly following their cycle no matter what.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2020
    I was shocked by my luck - while I have been hoarding legendary tokens for awhile, I decided to open the one I received from winning the recent Crash with Black Cat (hey, she's only level 132, it was a pretty challenging fight and she could use a nice treat as a reward!) To my surprise out popped a green Samurai Daken (my first for him)! That gives me at least one cover for each of the 5* in the latest legendary pool, so I'm covered for at least a little while on essentials.  
  • StillMonsoon3
    StillMonsoon3 Posts: 58 Match Maker
    I'm now at a total of 40 pulls since he entered with only 2 total 5* pulled. Neither of the pulls were a Daken.  Was able to hit full progression in CL10 without him though.
  • JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Stopped when I got DakenWolf, was the 4th pull. I consider that extremely lucky. 

-JaGo