PVP : Best teams against Okoye/5Hulk?

2»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm surprised there isn't much complain about Hulkoye, seeing how counter to this team is limited. I got this idea from Bishop's reworked ability: If future 5* can passively create 1 or 2 special tiles on green basic tiles every turn, it's a pretty good counter to his AoE.
    Polaris/BRB is probably this team today. I can’t think of anyone who can flood a board with Protects as fast as this, with the added benefit of blue/green acceleration. Just need to make sure your BRB has his yellow set to 5 for maximum tile strength, saving your Polaris for more than a single Green Door.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    As a strong Hulkoye user I think all these suggestions are a joke I’ve faced almost  all of them previously . 2 of the 4 teams that can defeat me are being killed off in 10 days . Gritty will still be a problem outside of the Simulator without Polaris as my third . Your best bet and only real defensive chance is the BRBitty . Offensively against PvAI you have better chances , defensively there are almost no options left now 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    [...] defensively there are almost no options left now 
    ^this is probably as it should be. And all my suggestions were to help 4* players attempt to beat them offensively.
  • Kixty
    Kixty Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    I occasionally use BRB/Apocalypse because of their high health.  I usually do a plus 2 for yellow/red  and blue/purple with a stun as the TU.  I try to keep green off the board and get BRB blue out as fast as possible.   But the the bigger the ihulk the more likely I am to skip.