Team up powers disappeared

DeNappa
DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
Yesterday I was playing and I noticed most of my team ups had disappeared. While I did use some of them, I still had plenty left, but now I was down to about 5 or so. 

Asked for new ones in the alliance chat, but while the message did appear (and disappear later), I never received any new Team Up powers either.

/edit: tested again, it seems I don't receive any TUs from alliance members

(I'm not sure but the TU's that disappeared might all have been TUs sent by my alliance members, while the ones that remained were ones received after a match)

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    DeNappa said:
    Yesterday I was playing and I noticed most of my team ups had disappeared. While I did use some of them, I still had plenty left, but now I was down to about 5 or so. 

Asked for new ones in the alliance chat, but while the message did appear (and disappear later), I never received any new Team Up powers either.

/edit: tested again, it seems I don't receive any TUs from alliance members

(I'm not sure but the TU's that disappeared might all have been TUs sent by my alliance members, while the ones that remained were ones received after a match)
    Thanks for sharing.  Mind reaching out to customer support at mpqsupport@d3go.com so they can take a look to see what may be happening.  Thanks!
  • DeNappa
    I did open a ticket in game. They just sent me a generic question list (was the issue caused by your team? what was the event end time? etc, all irrelevant to the issue that i already described when opening the ticket).

Anyway, the issue seems to have disappeared after I installed monday's update. I'm once again able to receive team-up powers from my alliance members. Still a very weird glitch, if I ever happen upon it in the future I'll be sure to report it.
  • Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 152 Tile Toppler
    This has happened to me 3-4 times in the last 2 years or so. Posted here & contacted CS with no response...
  • DeNappa
    This just happened again. About half of my team ups are gone, and I requested new ones yesterday and probably the day before that but never received any despite my alliance members sending them.
  • grewhorio
    grewhorio Posts: 87 Match Maker
    edited April 2021
    +1 same here
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    I always thought the team ups received from your alliance mates were temporary. Like they had some sort of expiry to them. Or they get reset on server patch/game update etc. So many times they have disappeared that I figured it was normal. 
  • DeNappa

Necroing this a bit. The "disappearing of team-ups" still seems to happen occasionally. I just noticed I had lost all excpet for 3 or 4 of my team-up bank (I estimate had about 10-15 after logging off yesterday).

Not sure about the "not receiving team ups powers that alliance members send"-part, I think that still works properly.