QOL... Can we get a change to wave nodes?

2»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2020
    I found my post commenting on the freezing of cascades. It happened in June this year during Infinite Pursuit PvE. 

Context: Infinite Pursuit started on 11 June. I commented on this date.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/926689/#Comment_926689

I can't figure out which day of the sub I commented on the freezing based on my post date. If I commented on Day 1 or Day 2 of the sub, it means the freezing of cascades did happen. If I commented on Day 3 of the sub, where there are Hands, then, you could be right. I can't remember which slice I joined but assuming I joined Slice 1 (which is the earliest slice), which day of the sub did I comment on this?

Anyone remember experiencing that in non-Teisatsu subs?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,728 Chairperson of the Boards
    If what you saw was not mentioned as a change in an update, odds are it was a “bug”.  I seem to recall a few years ago when you could make a move and the victory banner appeared immediately since once you do something, the game already knows what happens next and all you are watching are the animations. 

As much as i and others might wish waves were faster to play, the problem is that new players will find all the various banners and such useful. I’d prefer no waves but that seems unlikely. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I guess it's a weird bug that pops up randomly. 

I like wave nodes because this is where 5* players could screw up and potentially bump up my placement.  :p 
  • JRYUART
    JRYUART Posts: 95 Match Maker
    I guess it's a weird bug that pops up randomly. 

I like wave nodes because this is where 5* players could screw up and potentially bump up my placement.  :p 
    You are right , estimating the time to complete a wave node including all animations is one of the things that people still have trouble with .  Start too early , lose some extra points .  Start too late, you run out of time.  Fewer things in the game more maddening than reaching the final day of an event and then having it all crumble due to a miscalculated wave hit.