Connection issues (still??)

Options
2»

Comments

• _Valiant_
    _Valiant_ Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thank you for taking action. The game works much better now.

What did you do? What was the problem? Is there a way this can be avoided in the future?
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It’s happening again...
  • _Valiant_
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I am having severe trouble again staying connected. Lost 2 games, one because the game got stuck and one because it wouldn't conclude my last game. I would have had a perfect score in Nodes of Power if not for those crashes.

Also, my planeswalkers fall to 10 health, even if I win games. My Koth fell to 10 just by selecting him. It's the apocalypse....
  • Persil
    Persil Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same here. Huge connection issues. D3 guys, your servers are just broken, it can't be that every 3rd or 4th weekend the game does not work.
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2020
    Options
    tons of errors while starting the game, very slow and instable right now. do not try to play am now...
    pls fix this @oktagon_Support

• Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Every single action is having to wait for ‘can’t connect to server’ message and then miraculously gets there when you hit retry. 
    It’s a ridiculous situation and is killing enthusiasm.

• Bubbles_CS
    Options
    Same here. I can only guess the issue is server load on weekends but this has been an intermittent problem for me for a few days now.

As I said before, The frustration of dealing with this issue is a strong reason to Not play this game.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    +1 today is atrocious.
  • _Valiant_
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Oktagon, please listen and understand this, your playerbase almost LITERALLY cannot play your game during weekends, far too frequently than is acceptable.

Please fix this issue once and for all -as I have said before, this has been dragging on for more than 1.5 years at least- and at least communicate what the problem is. Please show your playerbase, people, some respect, so they know what they are putting their time and money into. We deserve to know where you want to go with this game and what level of support you will be willing to offer.
    Having us confront these problems over and over for this long without clear communication is disrespectul and frankly unacceptable in my opinion. Companies should again take their consumers seriously instead of just their money and time. Stop fearing your consumer base and work together for solutions, openly.
  • Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options
    +1 SWW
    again... and again... and again...
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Timing out trying to load the app. And if I get in..  I time out trying to load any tabs. Unable to play despite being on a modem
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi Everyone, 

We are aware that some players are experiencing long loading times and connection issues. The team is looking into this at the moment. Sorry about inconvenience and thank you for your patience. 
  • Bubbles_CS
    Options
    Thanks for the update, @Oktagon_Support
  • _Valiant_
    Options
    Thank you for responding. I know that you do not wish for these issues either. So I hope, for all our benefit, that this finds a definitive solution.

Thank you