New X-Men Heroics HP Store

2»

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the attitudes towards the dev when changes occured over the years are pretty solid evidences and proofs. Sure, there are some changes that make them happy. But, many a times,  they do not.  You can continue to deny it, but the attitudes say otherwise. To add on, the tips given to new players are pretty much focus on maximum gain and minimum waste of resources most of the time.
    Evidence of what?  If players respond positively to some changes, and negatively to others, that kinda seems like support for my position.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    So far two single daily deal pulls.  One 3*, one 2*. Neither X-men. Whatevs.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,722 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the attitudes towards the dev when changes occured over the years are pretty solid evidences and proofs. Sure, there are some changes that make them happy. But, many a times,  they do not.  You can continue to deny it, but the attitudes say otherwise. To add on, the tips given to new players are pretty much focus on maximum gain and minimum waste of resources most of the time.
    Um, I'm not supporting either side of this argument.... 

I'm here to plainly ask... Why was this Flagged?

There's nothing horrible in this post.  In fact, it looks as if he was making blanket statements (with language allowance for occurrences outside of his blanket statement), and these statements didn't attack anyone, any culture, any minority/majority... anything!  It was a statement (read: opinion).

It just seems silly that someone would get offended enough to hit the 'flag' button on someone else, just because he sees something different.