Options
13»

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2020
    Options
    gravel said:
    Okoye/Thor/Sabretooth or Okoye/Thor/Spider-Man 2099.  I haven't tried SM2099 myself, but I assume the premise is basically the same.  Load up on TU tiles to boost either Sabretooth's multi-hit red or SM2099's passive.  I switched my 3* Stormbreaker from Thor to put 3* SP//DR on him for the chance at +5 yellow at the start.  You should take all this with a grain of salt, as I am not the fastest in SCL 10, but I also don't have anywhere near 550s.
    In scl10 in the hard nodes that is about it. Those two teams are BY FAR the fastest teams. I bring Apoc instead of SB sometimes, if the node looks difficult, and has a lot of AoE, but SB is faster.

I used sometimes the C5rol/BRB/Polaris team in the hardest node as this was probably the safest team, but it was much. Now I dont know which is the safest team....
  • Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2020
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Glockoma said:
    Easy Nodes: Hulkoye/Thano3
    Depending on our character's levels, it could be faster to use Juggs/Lvl370 Rocket/Lvl 266 Gamora. We would be ending a match on our first turn almost all the time instead of on the second turn. This includes the easy wave nodes. The 50/50 nodes are the ones with tile matchers who could match away our strike tiles or with health around 4000 who might survive the first turn.

With saved teams, it's quite fast to swap teams now.
    For sure. When I get a 370 R&G, I’m sure the speed is as effective. Hulkoye/Thano3 doesn’t kill on second turn, it actually goes for the first kill with my L480 iHulk dealing out over 1000 per tile in his highest color. Thanos kills the team after that. 

He cleans up wave nodes or higher healthpools (1* Juggs comes to mind) quicker with his auto Green door after that. 
    It’s fast and not necessarily where I’d love to save more time. Thank you
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,167 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My 4ocket is "only" 318, and my Juggernaut is 287, and it can end nearly every "easy" node in SCL10 on the first swipe if it's a Juggs-tanked color. You just have to cycle through to make sure the enemy with the highest health eats the first hit so they take the match damage as well as the supplemental damage. More of a PSA, it sounds like what you're doing is working fine.
  • Glockoma
    Options
    My 4ocket is "only" 318, and my Juggernaut is 287, and it can end nearly every "easy" node in SCL10 on the first swipe if it's a Juggs-tanked color. You just have to cycle through to make sure the enemy with the highest health eats the first hit so they take the match damage as well as the supplemental damage. More of a PSA, it sounds like what you're doing is working fine.
    I agree, thanks
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Polares said:
    gravel said:
    Okoye/Thor/Sabretooth or Okoye/Thor/Spider-Man 2099.  I haven't tried SM2099 myself, but I assume the premise is basically the same.  Load up on TU tiles to boost either Sabretooth's multi-hit red or SM2099's passive.  I switched my 3* Stormbreaker from Thor to put 3* SP//DR on him for the chance at +5 yellow at the start.  You should take all this with a grain of salt, as I am not the fastest in SCL 10, but I also don't have anywhere near 550s.
    In scl10 in the hard nodes that is about it. Those two teams are BY FAR the fastest teams. I bring Apoc instead of SB sometimes, if the node looks difficult, and has a lot of AoE, but SB is faster.

I used sometimes the C5rol/BRB/Polaris team in the hardest node as this was probably the safest team, but it was much. Now I dont know which is the safest team....
    By far?

Weird considering I use neither and regularly place T5 in 4.10 prejoin.
  • Dirtytactics22
    Dirtytactics22 Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    By far?

And what team might that be then?
  • Glockoma
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Glockoma said:
    OJSP said:
    Glockoma said:
    Easy Nodes: Hulkoye/Thano3
    Depending on our character's levels, it could be faster to use Juggs/Lvl370 Rocket/Lvl 266 Gamora. We would be ending a match on our first turn almost all the time instead of on the second turn. This includes the easy wave nodes. The 50/50 nodes are the ones with tile matchers who could match away our strike tiles or with health around 4000 who might survive the first turn.

With saved teams, it's quite fast to swap teams now.
    For sure. When I get a 370 R&G, I’m sure the speed is as effective. Hulkoye/Thano3 doesn’t kill on second turn, it actually goes for the first kill with my L480 iHulk dealing out over 1000 per tile in his highest color. Thanos kills the team after that. 

He cleans up wave nodes or higher healthpools (1* Juggs comes to mind) quicker with his auto Green door after that. 
    It’s fast and not necessarily where I’d love to save more time. Thank you
    My reply wasn’t just for you. It’s easier for the general population to get Juggs, Rocket and Gamora than Okoye and iHulk now. Also, your iHulk is bigger than average, so it’s a bit of a different situation. That’s why I said “depending on our character’s levels”
    No bad blood here brother, I agree. Cheers
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I use starlord rather than gamora. I have a support on juggs that boosts his purple (L4 corvus glaive, I think) above SL so he then tanks everything except yellow. If I use gamora then rocket takes yellow and gamora black so there are marginally fewer matches for juggs to tank. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Alternatively, you can use unchamped 3* Starlord or Gamora at their base level (40). Then, give Juggernaut whatever support that increases his yellow match damage. This way, he will tank all 7 coloured match.

If not, you can invest in a roster slot to get either of them rostered at 1 cover.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Polares said:
    gravel said:

By far?

Well, I guess Okoye/iHulk can be faster, but that is a more dangerous team in my book, and probably requires more health packs. I can also be completely wrong :)

What team do you use?
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    And give away the sauce?? 😂 
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Since Polaris came out and I've champed her I moved from Kitty/Grocket/Juggs to Kitty/Grocket/Polaris/ Much faster and no need to worry about preserving your own special tiles. Kitty/Polaris with the essential can be a bit slower until you get 7 blues, and really grinds down if too many protects are out there.

However the last event with my champed Okoye boosted, Hulkoye ran through so many teams.
  • grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I too enjoy Polaris + Gritty, it makes for quick work of most nodes even most challenge nodes when none of those three are boosted. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With iHulkoye, Thano5 and R4G seems to be a relic of the past. In the past, competitive players roster 2 or 3 dupes of 2* due to friendly Court Death. Now, are they rostering just one copy if they are using iHulkoye? 
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,292 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If there are no/one/two tile movers, then it is definitely PolGritty.  If three tile movers, and a pick two, I generally do either 50Thor/Apoc or 50Thor/Okoye or BRBitty.  If three tile movers (non CE) and a pick three, then 50Thor/Ok/Apoc.  If CE with three tile movers then BRB/Polries/4Than.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    With iHulkoye, Thano5 and R4G seems to be a relic of the past. In the past, competitive players roster 2 or 3 dupes of 2* due to friendly Court Death. Now, are they rostering just one copy if they are using iHulkoye? 
    I think that's a relic from the past. Everybody who had a such a big roster to have several max-champed 2-star dupes to court- death them now plays SCL 10 for the 5-star-shards. And in SCL 10 there is no 2-star-essential anymore.