What kind of new feature(s) do you think we will see at Anniversary?

2»

Comments

• Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Be nice to be able to do the Prologue nodes again, either harder scaling with new rewards or just make the current nodes replayable.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,291 Chairperson of the Boards
    Someone should have guessed "Rewards nerf", apparently.  Although it's not the anniversary yet.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beat me too it...
    At this rate, they are gonna introduce an event that takes your rewards. 

I said that ironically so hopefully it doesn't happen..... 
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Just caught up on the thread about the Twitch stream.  New goons? Sentinels... please?
  • bluewolf
    Jormagund said:
    Just caught up on the thread about the Twitch stream.  New goons? Sentinels... please?
    They are probably the most requested goon type not in the game.....I also hope we get them!
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    @Michael1957

Both of your requests, while understandable, are pretty unreasonable. On your first point, the last thing they should do is make participation in events harder for younger rosters. I could only imagine the frustration of trying to participate in PvP at the 3* tier only being able to use IM or Strange X amount of times. Your second point (especially in concerns to limiting defensive teams) would require such an overhaul on the base systems of the game, it’s better added to thoughts for MPQ2.

Perhaps there is a better way for the devs to introduce variety into PvP without hurting those who have not yet made it to your level of play? Special PvP events with minimal rewards perhaps?
  • bluewolf
    krakenoon said:
    @Michael1957

Both of your requests, while understandable, are pretty unreasonable. On your first point, the last thing they should do is make participation in events harder for younger rosters. I could only imagine the frustration of trying to participate in PvP at the 3* tier only being able to use IM or Strange X amount of times. Your second point (especially in concerns to limiting defensive teams) would require such an overhaul on the base systems of the game, it’s better added to thoughts for MPQ2.

Perhaps there is a better way for the devs to introduce variety into PvP without hurting those who have not yet made it to your level of play? Special PvP events with minimal rewards perhaps?
    They tried the special PVP events in December 2019, but they haven't reappeared.  I wish they would keep trying things out like that, but I assume it was either too much work for them with no uptick in player participation or perhaps there was even a drop.

The biggest reason players use the same meta teams is because the game is built around making it very easy to lose points/make you want to buy shields.  So people look to put out teams that are less likely to be hit.

The simplest way to increase variety would be to adjust characters (buff and/or nerf) so that different characters are effective on defense.