Balance is awful

Options
2»

Comments

• Footloose
    Footloose Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    If you replay a Campaign Mission, you do not get cargo for that victory at a 3 star win. You get the trophies, oil, gems, intel, but not cargo. 

Money said:
    Replaying campaign missions when you have cargo avail does in fact repeat cargo drops for 3 stars, unless they nerfed that too

NegaQuark said:
    I’m sorry Raithnor, your advice doesn’t work. Campaign bases only give battle cargo once. I don’t need to attack for oil & Intel, I’m never at a loss for those. Challenge bases are a good option, except they rarely appear, plus if they do, it’s a sea battle (no minerals) and have overpowered HQ. I Spend credits to cycle through the same 3-4 level 20 bases. 

• Money
    Money Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yeah I replied again saying I knew that 💡 

Footloose said:
    If you replay a Campaign Mission, you do not get cargo for that victory at a 3 star win. You get the trophies, oil, gems, intel, but not cargo. 

Money said:
    Replaying campaign missions when you have cargo avail does in fact repeat cargo drops for 3 stars, unless they nerfed that too

NegaQuark said:
    I’m sorry Raithnor, your advice doesn’t work. Campaign bases only give battle cargo once. I don’t need to attack for oil & Intel, I’m never at a loss for those. Challenge bases are a good option, except they rarely appear, plus if they do, it’s a sea battle (no minerals) and have overpowered HQ. I Spend credits to cycle through the same 3-4 level 20 bases. 

• Money
    Options

Raithnor said:
    They don't. The issue is if you are tier 5, at level 20, have a level 20 HQ the game makes an assumption that you have units that can take those level 20 bases.

With all of the rebalancing it's no longer possible for units that are only 60% levelled to take on level 20 PVP bases.

Survival mode has become more important. They encourage to have specific units and when you do they give you a boosted version of that unit. You're also more likely to get Cargo crates from survival now.
    Raithnor said:
    They don't. The issue is if you are tier 5, at level 20, have a level 20 HQ the game makes an assumption that you have units that can take those level 20 bases.

With all of the rebalancing it's no longer possible for units that are only 60% levelled to take on level 20 PVP bases.

Survival mode has become more important. They encourage to have specific units and when you do they give you a boosted version of that unit. You're also more likely to get Cargo crates from survival now.
    Raithnor said:

• Raithnor
    Raithnor Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Here's the trick to sea battles: level 16-20

Joe

Use Skystorm, Eaglehawk, Ironjacket, Megalodon, Whale (if you go it) Devilfish (if you don't)

Cobra

Use Mamba, Black Dragon, Shrike, Manta, Moray

The idea for both bases is basically the same: Break the Anti-air turrets with air strikes the Manta and drones. Getting the turret on the middle right side will allow the Joes to deploy Drones close enough they can stun and destroy the last turret. Cobra has turret hacks and the Manta which makes things easier.

Deploy Anti Air Units to destroy generators and tank Cannons, deploy your boats to destroy oil rigs and intel.

For the HQ, use Smoke for your ground units, EMP on the base. Try to have the HQ focus on your drones because they are cheap to replace. Cobra can use Stims on the ground units.

• Money
    Options
    Fully aware trying some new stuff out as far as meta, been getting easier just figuring it all out

Raithnor said:
    Here's the trick to sea battles: level 16-20

Joe

Use Skystorm, Eaglehawk, Ironjacket, Megalodon, Whale (if you go it) Devilfish (if you don't)

Cobra

Use Mamba, Black Dragon, Shrike, Manta, Moray

The idea for both bases is basically the same: Break the Anti-air turrets with air strikes the Manta and drones. Getting the turret on the middle right side will allow the Joes to deploy Drones close enough they can stun and destroy the last turret. Cobra has turret hacks and the Manta which makes things easier.

Deploy Anti Air Units to destroy generators and tank Cannons, deploy your boats to destroy oil rigs and intel.

For the HQ, use Smoke for your ground units, EMP on the base. Try to have the HQ focus on your drones because they are cheap to replace. Cobra can use Stims on the ground units.

• Money
    Options
    Us level 20’s shouldn’t be struggling with 16-18’s period in any battle 

JCWest said:
    What is this about level 16-17 players copping boosted trophies!?

I've level 20 for a couple months now, and I ain't getting that from any of my battles.

****-OVER?

• Funky
    Funky Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've basically given up on attacking the HQs now. I'm looking for the maximum payouts, grabbing the resources, and then pounding on the HQ until time runs out or it kills me. Accumulate resources, and then blow them on a big ticket item like a Sea Laser upgrade before the daily reset (around 5 PM for me.)

I used to try to level up as quickly as possible, but now I'm content to stay at level 19. That way, two star victories against level 20's still give me sixty trophies.

• MamuNestor
    MamuNestor Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Funky said:
    I've basically given up on attacking the HQs now. I'm looking for the maximum payouts, grabbing the resources, and then pounding on the HQ until time runs out or it kills me. Accumulate resources, and then blow them on a big ticket item like a Sea Laser upgrade before the daily reset (around 5 PM for me.)

I used to try to level up as quickly as possible, but now I'm content to stay at level 19. That way, two star victories against level 20's still give me sixty trophies.

Yeah, now the resources you destroy have no correlation to what you get, and they made the maximum resources you can get worthless to higher level players. 
  • MamuNestor
    MamuNestor Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I think I’m done with this app. The updates keep getting worse and worse. With more and more bugs. **** game and **** company. 
  • shaka
    shaka Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am having the same problem, but it looks like this stupid update affects people who had invested in their bases. What i mean is that i am level 19, almost 20, all my enemies are on level 20, I CANNOT DESTROY THEIR BASES! I cannot earn cargos and bases on my same level only give me 20 trophies. What bothers me is that people who never invested in their bases, who are only battling other players and are on level 17 (for example) are earning 100 trophies for battling players in a lower level than them. WHAT IS THE FUC&@ING LOGIC ON THIS? They are now with over 10000 trophies in just a couple of days and i am pretty sure that they also are earning tons of cargos... is not fair, you are supposed to grow the more you play and invest in a game, not the other way around... should i restart a new account and never upgrade my base? This is ****... 
  • shaka
    shaka Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    And i think you are in my network @Money ! You appear in my map! Lol. 
  • Money
    Options
    I’ve beat up most of you guys except my cobras get stuck half way through JC wests base not sure why 

shaka said:
    And i think you are in my network @Money ! You appear in my map! Lol. 

• Money
    Options
    Balance is still trash and cobra just got another good hero lol Joes need more firepower..I’ve tried numerous combos and have every card avail pretty well leveled up and level 20 and can’t dismantle a base still..