No more riso in progress rewards

2»

Comments

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    If R4 and R5 supports are gotten easily, PvEs will be even easier. 

I rather they lock R4/R5 supports behind cash bundles or CP bundles.

They effectively are locked that way already.  However, the cash/CP bundles offering master support tokens still have a 62% chance of giving you a rank 3 support.

• Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Ares76 said:
    I've got two 4-star supports that don't help much: Shuri's lab and Stormbreaker. I have all my supports max-leveled and more than 1 million riso in the bank. But if I ever get lucky and draw a 5-star support I guess it's gone. So leave the riso awards as they are. A store where you could trade any currency of this game into another would be great - even if the change rates would not be in your favour. 
    Shuri's Lab feels pretty useful to me.  It all depends on who you use of course, but for Gritty teams the 1/3 chance to fortify sounds like a winner.  I don't notice it all that often and Gritty is only useful in scl10 against goons,  but it's usually those edge case scenarios where you end up appreciating a support.  
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    They had done cash/HP/CP bundles before, so the ideas aren't new to them. I remember 250 CP bundle guaranteed a R4 Support. After they made supports more available, the CP/HP bundles got nerfed and finally, gone. 

Given that how broken support can be, it makes sense to lock them behind cash or CP bundles. 
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler

Ares76 said:
    I've got two 4-star supports that don't help much: Shuri's lab and Stormbreaker. I have all my supports max-leveled and more than 1 million riso in the bank. But if I ever get lucky and draw a 5-star support I guess it's gone. So leave the riso awards as they are. A store where you could trade any currency of this game into another would be great - even if the change rates would not be in your favour. 

It's only 620,000 RISO to level a R5 support from scratch.  I could get four of them tomorrow, level them and still have change.
    I don't mind the RISO in rewards, but it would be nice to have something to spend it on.  Easier way to target rewards or to rank up existing ones.  If only there was some mechanism in the game that could do that...

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Ares76 said:
    A 4* Shuri's Lab at level 200 gives you a 34% chance to get 2 extra Red on every Red match. It also adds 132 to your Red match damage, which can help make Red your strongest color if it isn't already which works great in conjunction with Valkyrie on the team as a Red battery (the support doesn't need to be on Valk). That combination will fill your Red AP fast. Granted, if you can't put it on the character who has the strongest Red or don't want that character tanking Red, then it is useless for you. It was great for me in the Apocalypse event on 4* Deadpool.

I only have a 3* Stormbreaker and I've put it on America Chavez at 5/3/5 (when America wasn't boosted) and watched her do over 30K damage with a single crit match-4 when I had a lot of Red AP built up.
  • Steve111
    Steve111 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    How about finding a way that supports can be obtained other than having a 1 in 80 chance for a support token which leads to a 1 in 100 chance of getting a 3* support. Such a waste of a good idea.