Marvel Puzzle Quest Sneak Peek: May, 2020 (Updated 5/7/20)

11012141516

Comments

  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Women of Marvel - Versus Event (5-26-2020)  *New Update*

    Another new event, I think? Maybe it ran before and I'm just not remembering it. Anyways, in case you couldn't guess, all female characters are boosted (and Apocalypse, who's apparently gotten in touch with his feminine side recently).

    Progression Rewards:
    4-Star: Magik - Purple, Shards
    3-Star: Kamala Khan - Green, Shards
    2-Star: Wolverine - Yellow
    1-Star: Black Widow - Purple 

    Placement Rewards:
    5-Star: Black Panther - Shards
    4-Star: Maria Hill - Purple, Shards
    3-Star: She-Hulk - Green, Red, Shards
    2-Star: Moonstone - Red, Black, Purple

    Alliance Placement Rewards:
    3-Star: She-Hulk - Green, Shards
    2-Star: Moonstone - Red, Black
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    Women of Marvel - Versus Event (5-26-2020)  *New Update*

    Another new event, I think?
    Not new, but they either didn't do it last year or this year during Women's month. It's got its own bugs in the first run (one of the first threads that I made in the forum).
    I thought it seemed vaguely familiar, but couldn't remember for sure. 
  • Michael1957Michael1957 Posts: 430 Mover and Shaker
    OJSP said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    Women of Marvel - Versus Event (5-26-2020)  *New Update*

    Another new event, I think?
    Not new, but they either didn't do it last year or this year during Women's month. It's got its own bugs in the first run (one of the first threads that I made in the forum).
    Oh Joy , a boosted Kitty/ Okoye/ JJ event 
  • axmossaxmoss Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    a sneak peek for June is gonna be all the past events they forgot to update in May.
  • OmegasedOmegased Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Oh Joy , a boosted Kitty/ Okoye/ JJ event 
    I feel like Kitty/C4rol/W4sp would smoosh this team....
  • argle_bargleargle_bargle Posts: 72 Match Maker
    OJSP said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    Women of Marvel - Versus Event (5-26-2020)  *New Update*

    Another new event, I think?
    Not new, but they either didn't do it last year or this year during Women's month. It's got its own bugs in the first run (one of the first threads that I made in the forum).
    Oh Joy , a boosted Kitty/ Okoye/ JJ event 
    Wasp/Cap M4rvel/Medusa is pretty awful as well. I should have bailed after that initial cascade that gave Wasp the 6 blue she needed. : (
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 3,527 Chairperson of the Boards
    "Fierce mental attack"

    MPQ wraps up the month with exciting bundles and content! And look out for an all-new Introduction Event with the release of this next character!

    Thank you for playing!
    For full updates notes (English) visit d3go.com
    MPQ 203

    There's an update Google Playstore.

    They must be really busy to not even update their official webpage because I can't details in d3go.com  :D

    Who will be the next character to bring everyone out of two releases of hell?



  • axmossaxmoss Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    @HoundofShadow
    Maybe this is D3 trying to get an early jump on the play store. The last 2 updates were about 24 hours delayed from the iOS update
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 3,527 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 27 May 2020, 03:23
    In the last two Release notes, it took longer than usual for them (about two days after most players got it) to appear in Google Playstore. I happened to see this because there were over 10 updates today.

    Fierce Mental Attack, I can think of only Prof X and Jean Grey, but both are in the game already. The next release seems to be a 4* with the hint of introduction event.
  • axmossaxmoss Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    @HoundofShadow

    Legion (David Charles Haller) is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. He is the mutant son of Professor Charles Xavier and Gabrielle Haller. Legion takes the role of an antihero who has a severe mental illness including a form of dissociative identity disorder.

    The television series Legion premiered on FX network in 2017. The lead character was portrayed by Dan Stevens. The series was developed, written, directed, and produced by Noah Hawley.

  • mbarenmbaren Posts: 189 Tile Toppler
    Could also be a new Psylocke.  Every time they put out a survey and ask if there's a character there should be another version of, I say her.  I like classic, pink outfit, not-a-ninja Psylocke.
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 3,527 Chairperson of the Boards
     Both seems likely. Next week.
  • killercoolkillercool Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    axmoss said:
    @HoundofShadow

    Legion (David Charles Haller) is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. He is the mutant son of Professor Charles Xavier and Gabrielle Haller. Legion takes the role of an antihero who has a severe mental illness including a form of dissociative identity disorder.

    The television series Legion premiered on FX network in 2017. The lead character was portrayed by Dan Stevens. The series was developed, written, directed, and produced by Noah Hawley.

    If there was any release that definitely needed to be a 5* I would say it is Legion.  He is meant to be like every other mutant rolled into one (well at least with every other power available when he can get his head together...)
  • JHawkIncJHawkInc Posts: 2,292 Chairperson of the Boards
    They've been alternating 5's and 4's so far this year (then they skipped a 4 to save that character for the Black Widow MCU release, which is why we got Yelena and Apocalypse back to back as 5's).

    So we should be due for a 5 next. Legion would be a great choice.

    As for the bit about a new "Introduction Event." It says "Wraps up the month." Next patch likely won't go live until the start of June. I wonder if that little blurb was supposed to be part of Hellcat's release, and it's referring to Welcome to SHIELD?
  • Michael1957Michael1957 Posts: 430 Mover and Shaker
    edited 27 May 2020, 08:16
    Legion was a great series although it probably would have been both more enjoyable and understandable under the influence of illegal hallucinogens. 

    It also gave a happy finale unlike the comic book version of him . I was disappointed in that .

    **Mod note: Added spoiler tag. Please be courteous and use the spoiler tag function. - fight4thedream

  • gemstony85Joeygemstony85Joey Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Dat Required Character for 5/27 - 5/31:
    5/27 Captain Marvel
    5/28 Deadpool
    5/29 Beast
    5/30 Colossus
    5/31 Doctor Octopus
  • AZRAEL5AZRAEL5 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Characters I would like 4 * or 5 *
    Omega Red and Onslaught.
  • PorkBellyPorkBelly Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Two weeks since the last event listed in this “sneak peek”.
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Simulator 🤮 (Pardon me, must be a little under the weather) (5/28/20) - 3 Day Event *New Update*
    Featured Characters:
    5-Star: Havok 
    4-Star: Maria Hill
    3-Star: Sam Wilson (Falcon)
    2-Star: Magneto

    Progression Rewards:
    5-Star: Havok - Shards
    4-Star: Maria Hill - Black, Shards
    3-Star: Sam Wilson (Falcon) - Purple, Shards
    2-Star: Magneto - Purple, Red
    1-Star: Spider-Man - Blue

    Placement Rewards:
    5-Star: Yelena Belova - Shards
    4-Star: Spider-Woman - Red, Black, Shards
    3-Star: Spider-Man - Blue, Purple, Yellow, Shards
    2-Star: Thor - Red, Yellow, Green

    Alliance Placement Rewards:
    4-Star: Spider-Woman - Red, Shards
    3-Star: Spider-Man - Blue, Shards
    2-Star: Thor - Red, Yellow 
    1-Star: Iron Man - Red
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 2,966 Chairperson of the Boards
    PorkBelly said:
    Two weeks since the last event listed in this “sneak peek”.
    Is that a record?
    DarthDeVo said:
    Simulator 🤮 (Pardon me, must be a little under the weather) (5/28/20) - 3 Day Event *New Update*
    Featured Characters:
    5-Star: Havok 
    4-Star: Maria Hill
    3-Star: Sam Wilson (Falcon)
    2-Star: Magneto

    Progression Rewards:
    5-Star: Havok - Shards
    4-Star: Maria Hill - Black, Shards
    3-Star: Sam Wilson (Falcon) - Purple, Shards
    2-Star: Magneto - Purple, Red
    1-Star: Spider-Man - Blue

    Placement Rewards:
    5-Star: Yelena Belova - Shards
    4-Star: Spider-Woman - Red, Black, Shards
    3-Star: Spider-Man - Blue, Purple, Yellow, Shards
    2-Star: Thor - Red, Yellow, Green

    Alliance Placement Rewards:
    4-Star: Spider-Woman - Red, Shards
    3-Star: Spider-Man - Blue, Shards
    2-Star: Thor - Red, Yellow 
    1-Star: Iron Man - Red
    Wait, is IHulk getting skipped again?
Sign In or Register to comment.