Marvel Puzzle Quest Sneak Peek: May, 2020 (Updated 5/7/20)

17810121316

Comments

  • BadBad Posts: 506 Critical Contributor
    Wow, I was having so much fun with MPQ before finding this forum and realizing I really shouldn’t. 😜
    I played for six months without sneak peeks, without anything resembling a long-term strategy, really. I was just happy to open the tokens with my kids. 
    And then, I’m happy to have thet tidbits of info this forum provides, I’m happy Boss Events are back, I’m happy I found an active alliance, I’m happy for all the covid freebies and in general I’m quite happy with how the game is balanced.
    Just wanted to bring in some positive comments, but please, feel free to ignore. 😉
    Lol. Now here you will learn that it you dont have direct line with devs for asking whatever whenever you have licence for to do some bombing review (provided with a burned out justification/license)
    I applause a positive comment tought. Its very rare.
    And so curious that Im happy for all that too.
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 174 Tile Toppler
    Feliz said:
    AZRAEL5 said:
    What is the excuse for not updating Sneak Peek? :/
    The new normal 
    No, Brigby stopped doing it.  We haven’t had one on time and accurate since . 
    Much worse now, new normal lol
  • BlixTheFrogBlixTheFrog Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    DAZ0273 said:
    Wow, I was having so much fun with MPQ before finding this forum and realizing I really shouldn’t. 😜
    I played for six months without sneak peeks, without anything resembling a long-term strategy, really. I was just happy to open the tokens with my kids. 
    And then, I’m happy to have thet tidbits of info this forum provides, I’m happy Boss Events are back, I’m happy I found an active alliance, I’m happy for all the covid freebies and in general I’m quite happy with how the game is balanced.
    Just wanted to bring in some positive comments, but please, feel free to ignore. 😉
    You realise of course how ludicrous your post is, no? As if finding the forum should change how much you enjoy anything? "Oh no, I used to enjoy Ice cream until I learned you could put sprinkles on top".

    You may need to go join the Red Hot Chilli Peppers Under the Bridge...
    These are terrific metaphors, man. You must be proud.
  • argle_bargleargle_bargle Posts: 72 Match Maker
    I have no idea what's going on anymore...
  • LoosieLoosie Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    edited 21 May 2020, 15:37
    So it's not Cage's PVP next, it's a Defenders PVP. All versions of the 4 defenders are powered-up. Both 3 and 4 Luke Cages in the progression rewards. BRB shards, Hellcat and Squirrel Girl in the placement rewards.

    Edit: Also despite the fact that the preview does not have the season flag on it I expect it is a season event since there are still 3 and 1/2 days left in the season.
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Best Offense - The Defenders Versus Event (5-22-2020)  *New Update*

    Looks like we have a new event (unless this one has run before and I'm just forgetting it). All Defenders (plus Apocalypse with his new character boost) powered up. No one from the weekly boost list is included, just the following characters: 
    Daredevil (Matt Murdock) 
    Jessica Jones (Alias Investigations)
    Hellcat (Patsy Walker)
    Iron Fist (Danny Rand) 
    Luke Cage (Power Man) 
    Daredevil (Man Without Fear) 
    Iron Fist (Immortal Weapon) 
    Luke Cage (Hero for Hire) 

    Progression Rewards:
    4-Star: Luke Cage - Red, Shards
    3-Star: Luke Cage - Red, Shards
    2-Star: Wolverine - Green
    1-Star: Storm - Green

    Placement Rewards:
    5-Star: Beta Ray Bill - Shards
    4-Star: Hellcat - Yellow, Shards
    3-Star: Squirrel Girl - Purple, Green, Shards
    2-Star: Hawkeye - Blue, Red, Purple

    Alliance Placement Rewards:
    3-Star: Squirrel Girl - Purple, Shards
    2-Star: Hawkeye - Blue, Red
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 4,910 Chairperson of the Boards
    Loosie said:
    So it's not Cage's PVP next, it's a Defenders PVP. All versions of the 4 defenders are powered-up. Both 3 and 4 Luke Cages in the progression rewards. BRB shards, Hellcat and Squirrel Girl in the placement rewards.

    Edit: Also despite the fact that the preview does not have the season flag on it I expect it is a season event since there are still 3 and 1/2 days left in the season.
    I am pretty certain that all these new PVPs they have run in-season have been missing the season banner when the preview appeared. 
  • Waddles_PinesWaddles_Pines Posts: 891 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said:
    Loosie said:
    So it's not Cage's PVP next, it's a Defenders PVP. All versions of the 4 defenders are powered-up. Both 3 and 4 Luke Cages in the progression rewards. BRB shards, Hellcat and Squirrel Girl in the placement rewards.

    Edit: Also despite the fact that the preview does not have the season flag on it I expect it is a season event since there are still 3 and 1/2 days left in the season.
    I am pretty certain that all these new PVPs they have run in-season have been missing the season banner when the preview appeared. 
    Yup, I remember the same thing happened with the new FF pvp, it didn't show the season banner until the event opened.
  • axmossaxmoss Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    That lengthy post on "Welcome to SHIELD" must've taken a whole two weeks. We're now 2 PVE events behind. I'm now expecting the next update, if it ever releases, to be the past two events and the next one.
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 174 Tile Toppler
    axmoss said:
    That lengthy post on "Welcome to SHIELD" must've taken a whole two weeks. We're now 2 PVE events behind. I'm now expecting the next update, if it ever releases, to be the past two events and the next one.
    If it is like last month, we need to wait for June 
  • AZRAEL5AZRAEL5 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Why publish Sneak Peek and not update it.
    It is frustrating and rude to keep us waiting.
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Added the new boost list to my post for Meet Rocket and Groot, but I'll post it new as well:

    4*s: Gamora, Peggy Carter, Vulture, Kingpin, The Hulk (The Main Event) 

    3*s: Beast, Iron Fist, Kamala Khan, Squirrel Girl, Gambit

    2*s: Hawkeye, Moonstone

    1*s: Storm, Venom
  • gemstony85Joeygemstony85Joey Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Today's Dat Required Character is Sam Wilson (Falcon) instead of Thor. Any chance the updated list has been posted somewhere?
  • RickOShayRickOShay Posts: 443 Mover and Shaker
    edited 22 May 2020, 13:04
    Am I the only one that finds it a bit strange that we have to wait a few days past the actual '4* release day' for the Welcome to SHIELD event?  That seems to dim the excitement a bit.

    Perhaps we don't get a Team-Up node where we can try out a champion level Hellcat in this new version..
  • krakenoonkrakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    edited 22 May 2020, 13:40
    @RickOShay

    TBF, S.H.I.E.L.D. is pretty notorious for taking a while before announcing themselves to others.
  • argle_bargleargle_bargle Posts: 72 Match Maker
    krakenoon said:
    @RickOShay

    TBF, S.H.I.EL.D. is pretty notorious for taking a while before announcing themselves to others.
    And after you think all is well, the screen flashes "Hail Hydra" and they take all your ISO.
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    UPCOMING DEADPOOL'S DAILIES

    Sweet (5/22/20) *New Update*
    3-Star Required: Falcon, Daken, Sentry, Storm, She-Hulk
    Crash of the Titans: Thanos
    On deck: Juggernaut

    It seems they've shuffled the order for Dat Required character for some reason. It had been running the same predictable pattern for years now.

    I'm not sure if it was entirely based on release order, but I know the 6 newest 3*s (Dr. Strange, Thanos, Hawkguy, Elektra, Gambit, Angel) were inserted into the rotation in that order at least. 
  • Michael1957Michael1957 Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    DarthDeVo said:
    UPCOMING DEADPOOL'S DAILIES

    Sweet (5/22/20) *New Update*
    3-Star Required: Falcon, Daken, Sentry, Storm, She-Hulk
    Crash of the Titans: Thanos
    On deck: Juggernaut

    It seems they've shuffled the order for Dat Required character for some reason. It had been running the same predictable pattern for years now.

    Yes , they’ve shuffled it because for the first time in 4 years I began personally tracking it 3 weeks ago. 
  • shardwickshardwick Posts: 1,577 Chairperson of the Boards
    RickOShay said:
    Am I the only one that finds it a bit strange that we have to wait a few days past the actual '4* release day' for the Welcome to SHIELD event?  That seems to dim the excitement a bit.

    Perhaps we don't get a Team-Up node where we can try out a champion level Hellcat in this new version..
    Yeah, I was watching the clock yesterday and getting excited to play it then got a feeling in my gut to check the Hellcat thread and saw that it didn't even start for a few more days. Lame.
Sign In or Register to comment.