R201 bug - Critical

Options
LLohm
LLohm Posts: 84 Match Maker
The screen hangs each time it needs to ping the server.

it goes into waiting prompt non-stop.

after a restart, the reward screen for the previous fight will pop up. Once it is clicked, it goes back into the wait prompt.

after a further restart, it brings you back to the reward screen and the cycle repeats.

this is a critical bug and should be looked into with great urgency as any user who installed the update is now unable to play the game.

@Tombstone @LakeStone

edit: I am playing on iOS 

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Same issue on iOS. Been a long time since an update has made the game completely unplayable.
  • mgood2
    mgood2 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Same for me on iOS. After the initial start up/splash screen I get the never ending switching logos showing up.

EDIT: Looks like it’s working again for me, at least for now. Still took screenshots of my entire roster, just in case something happens in the future.
  • Dhaunas
    Dhaunas Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    Same for me on Steam.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Confirming same bug on iOS
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same year for iOS. After update can’t even open game on iphone
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yup can’t even play lightening round. Update is very broken
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi Everyone - If this doesn't improve after a couple of tries, can we request you to submit a CS ticket and let CS know where (the country) you are playing and the device you are using.  You can DM me after you send in a ticket so I can follow-up with CS on your case.  

Thanks!
  • Bryan Lambert
    Bryan Lambert Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    After three hours, letting it cycle for about five minutes resulted in getting through to the main screen. A subsequent reward claim took 1-2 minutes to clear but after that a few PvE notes have behaved normally.
  • Demiurge_[bagman]
    Demiurge_[bagman] Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thanks @llohm and everyone for the reports. The team is aware of the issue and is working on a quick fix. 
  • Demiurge_[bagman]
    Demiurge_[bagman] Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    We have deployed a fix. Thanks again for the reports - we believe this will address the long loads.
  • LLohm
    LLohm Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    I just want to thank the devs for a quick response time to the bug.

Well done. Was busy with RL and game and just had the time to post this.

Good job!