New In-Game Survey

2»

Comments

• MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker

@Greenroom said:
    and went for a 5* Magneto as a varient. Just feels like this game deserves a Magneto in the Meta

I chose the same for variant. As for specific variant, I chose the age of x one, as I figured it would look great, and is probably the version of mags most deserving of a 5*

• RentedPanda
    RentedPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker

I was assuming that Red Skull not in the choice list means he is coming soon. I was going to choose Morbius and Taskmaster, but I mistakenly stopped the survey. I did not quite care enough to start again. I like seeing the new characters, but I don't feel that strongly at this point

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

I can't recognise most of the characters in that list and I don't see Omega Red.

As for variance, I was thinking Magneto, Rogue or Venom

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards

I've recommended this game to friends. They played it for a week, some for a month and quit.

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards

I selected Multiple Man as a new character, and Psylocke for a new variant.

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards

I doubt we see any results from this for many months. People act like they're avoiding current problems, when the reality is that some of those problems will be long gone before this survey ever bears fruit. Like, they've told us boss events are returning next month, and Shield Training is in the works, and I wouldn't expect anything from this survey to come before those.

The reality is that it's a good thing that they're still planning long term. It would really stink if they got over some hurdles the game currently has and then had no idea what characters people wanted and had to stab in the dark to figure it out.

Anyways, I requested Hank Pym as new. With Ant-Man and Yellowjacket and Giant Man and Half-Ultron and so on, he's a founding Avenger who could field a half-dozen variants in the game. So it would be nice to have at least ONE Hank. Especially since Janet is already in the game. It's a crime that Ant-Man & The Wasp isn't a viable team in this game (because Hank is missing, and because Hope is garbage, ruining both classic and MCU pairings).

And then I picked Iron Man for variants. I would be happy with many variants people have suggested here, but I think it's a crime we didn't get a nanotech Iron Man. The Infinity War suit, the Endgame suit (gauntlet or otherwise), I would even be really happy with the comic version from the same rough time period.

I mean, the Model-51? It can go Hulkbuster, it can go Stealth Mode, it can do This Gnarly Cannon Thing, and it can even go Samurai.

We went through TWO Avengers films and got no Iron Man. Instead we got Digger-Mitts Captain America. Boo.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor

I went with Dormammu and scarlet witch as a 5* variant

Though as a character it would be nicer if it was based on a new challenge mode featuring dr strange

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards

New character: Other -> Orrgo the Unconquerable
    Variant: Namor (any, just with a better move set)

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards

@JHawkInc said:
    And then I picked Iron Man for variants. I would be happy with many variants people have suggested here, but I think it's a crime we didn't get a nanotech Iron Man. The Infinity War suit, the Endgame suit (gauntlet or otherwise), I would even be really happy with the comic version from the same rough time period.

If they do go for another Iron Man suit, I'd like to see the Godkiller variant. That one just looks badass.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,092 Chairperson of the Boards

Iron Man 2020 but I guess he is actually a new character rather than just a variant.

• TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 109 Tile Toppler

I hope everyone did the right thing and voted for the Greatest Marvel Character ever to be in the game....

namely Batroc The Leaper

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 555 Critical Contributor

My pick: snowflake and safespace...

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor

I picked Quicksilver. Although don't really want and alternate, but I feel like with decent design he could be a pretty cool 5*.

• BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker

Red Skull - New
    Scarlet Witch - Variant

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2020

I asked for Red Skull as the new character and a 5* Magneto variant.

OP: There was a space to add any character you wanted for new after selecting other, but it was very confusing and I almost missed it when I filled out the survey. You would have had to type the new characters name in on the next question, after the one you answered other for. Should not have been that hard, the survey company needs to fix that.

• krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker

I’m a weirdo, so I went with Cypher (so ahead of his time originally). To me, this requires the introduction of Warlock and a new mechanic similar to Cage/Fist. I mean how cool would it be to have an ability on both of these characters referring to the other, but boosted when teamed up?
    Variant I went with Betsy Braddock... What can I say, Chris Clairmont “ruined” my teenage years.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards

That was a rough list. Shocked to see Galactus and Kalecius on it (No Gorgon or Apocalypse though). Standouts were probably Pym, Multiple Man, Adam Warlock and Odin (of those I remember).

Shocked there was no Omega Red, Red Skull or Purple Man. I wrote in Purple Man.

• Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker

@MrEd95 said:

@Greenroom said:
    and went for a 5* Magneto as a varient. Just feels like this game deserves a Magneto in the Meta

I chose the same for variant. As for specific variant, I chose the age of x one, as I figured it would look great, and is probably the version of mags most deserving of a 5*

I also chose Magneto but I was thinking mid eighties headmaster Magneto from new mutants.

• Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler

New: Captain Britain
    Variant: Jean Grey - Dark Phoenix

• Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    New character:  Electro
    Variant:  Sentry, specifically a version that could switch back and forth between Sentry and The Void