New In-Game Survey

helix72
helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor

In addition to the how willing would you be to recommend the game to friends and how much are you liking it, it asks what character you most want to see in the game, but does not allow you to write in someone not in their list. And Red Skull was not on their list. So I selected "Other".

Then a drop down asking which character you would most like to see a new variant of, and after you answer, a free-form text box to enter the variant you want. I put in Silver Surfer and a 4* variant.

What say you?

Comments

• brontag1
    brontag1 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In

Does the survey include the suggestion to change the release schedule.. something like new 5*, revamp existing 3*, revamp existing 4*, revamp existing 4*, revamp existing 4*, repeat.? How about slow up on the variants? Adding back the ability to get supports occasionally? Adding new content that has nothing to do with adding characters?

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards

There are 75 characters listed in the “new” section, as well as “Other”. Some I had no recollection of (Kingo).

That’s 3 years of releases.

I picked Captain Britain and Ares so that I don’t need to drag a frickin’ 2 star into the Civil War node. Assuming they ever run it again.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,092 Chairperson of the Boards

I asked, as I always do, for Captain Britain and Vision who I know we will get eventually but who knows how long this game has left? A pucker ,5* Vision now would be kushty.

• Ugh
    Ugh Posts: 83 Match Maker

i never heard half of the character list. Way things are going they will all be 5*'s. Who cares if it someone anyone has heard of or wants to play as long as we can dilute the game to death?

• OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 693 Critical Contributor

I put down J. Jonah Jameson and classic Nick Fury. I agree that I'd like more tweaks and new features instead of new characters.

• J0nnythejig
    J0nnythejig Posts: 35 Just Dropped In

I went with “other” as they didn’t list Omega Red.

For variant I went with 5* Scarlet Witch (House of M)

• Greenroom
    Greenroom Posts: 71 Match Maker

I "other'd" with Omega Red in mind as well.

• Greenroom
    Greenroom Posts: 71 Match Maker

and went for a 5* Magneto as a varient. Just feels like this game deserves a Magneto in the Meta

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 555 Critical Contributor

The in-game survey aptly avoids true problems existing in the game. New characters won’t register with the emotional response most players are experiencing. More fixes, less new material imo.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards

I asked for Morph and a Rogue variant because she's my favorite Marvel character and I loved the X-Men animated show.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 806 Critical Contributor

Went shocker and Emma frost variation, then when they asked what I said I didn’t care what image is used just make her playable. Will anything come of this? Magic eight ball says “No it’s a tick boxing exercise, they haven’t done the character balances or even mentioned it since, don’t kid yourself “.... don’t think that answer has ever come up before.

• huios2
    huios2 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In

How do we get to the survey? I saw the in-game announcement, but then nothing after that

• ElReyFelix
    ElReyFelix Posts: 103 Tile Toppler

I want Polaris! Been asking for a long time. Hope we get her!

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards

@TriggerTime said:

@pheregas said:
    I want an Invisible Woman variant that does nothing, is invisible, and takes up zero room on my roster.

Maybe you already have this...

Egads!

• Mayo
    Mayo Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2020

So many things pending to do, i would like an option to post: stop releasing new characters until you sort the game right.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards

@huios2 said:
    How do we get to the survey? I saw the in-game announcement, but then nothing after that

1) Click the Options icon (Gears - upper right corner)
    2) Scroll down until you see the 'Todays News' button.
    3) Click and cycle through the last couple weeks of announcements until you get the Survey announcement and then opt to take the survey.

KGB

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards

Which character would you like a variant of - Bishop.
    What variant would you like - One that is not broken.