Speculate! What's coming in R200

jackstar0
jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards

This can be as serious or non-serious as you want.

What do you want to see in the next update?

For me: Roster slot cost adjusted for 300+, another 4* as the next release (to break the 4/5 cycle for a minute), and an outlet for my stockpiled iso that turns it into tokens of some variety. Even just for a limited time.

Comments

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards

Also adjust SHIELD rank rewards to give out stuff after rank 200.

I'm really hoping (not going to happen) that they set up a tournament of losers. Make a pvp during the off season where you're only allowed to use the lowest x number of characters based on usage numbers. Most used in the event stays in the game, others get relegated. Would help dilution :)

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards

@jackstar0 said:
    This can be as serious or non-serious as you want.

For me: Roster slot cost adjusted for 300+, another 4* as the next release (to break the 4/5 cycle for a minute), and an outlet for my stockpiled iso that turns it into tokens of some variety. Even just for a limited time.

I support your ideas, but they already said we are getting a 5 next (as in approx 9 days) on the Sneak Peek thread......

I'm not that unhappy about SR200 being the end as it saves me time waiting for XP banners now that I'm maxed out.

The real thing I'd wish for would be saved teams......

• jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2020

@bluewolf said:
    but they already said we are getting a 5 next (as in approx 9 days) on the Sneak Peek thread......

Missed that... blerg.

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor

@jackstar0 said:

A Wasp buff.

What I expect or would speculate is another matter. :)
    But more or less, same old same old.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards

PVP is going to be max of one 5 star.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 806 Critical Contributor

R200!

New character Doop

We can’t be bothered to come up with powers anymore so he matches coloured shapes like everyone else does

He will cost either 5k gold or 5k cp

New Boss Event!
    You will now have to pay a monthly fee to fight juggernaut over and over with no new dynamics at all! You won’t get covers anymore as we really like money, so you want a cover you know what to do!

Character Balances

We asked and you didn’t let us down! So we have decided not to bother doing anything

Thanks for playing MPQ and we look forward to getting more money from you!

• Febreze15
    Febreze15 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In

no Repeat winners in PVP seasons

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker

Five star Franklin Richards to keep with the Fantastic Four theme

• supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker

Top 5:

More daily HfH offers.

Biweekly 6* chars, re-using 2 and 3* chars with buffed numbers

Shards for Supports, earnable in T1 placement for PVE and PvP

Shard store streaks - each consecutive buy within 24hrs will give you a 0,5% decrease in costs

New Boosts (5CP) to decrease chances of Match-5 cascades of the AI.

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 594 Critical Contributor

To promote character variety, I would like to see;

A large boost list per week (and maybe boost a little higher). once you're in 5star land, even boosted fours can't help much in SCL10.

A rework on how you can get points per node. I would like to see it promote different character usage, so on each play you can only get max points if you use a new team (or at least 2 new characters?). this way you don't just smoosh out Kitty/R&G constantly and burn out.

I feel like this is flogging a dead horse but, an easier way to get classic 5stars. whilst the shard implementations in SLC10 is a great start, for a semi casual player like me, it hasn't really helped a lot. i can get a few Latest covers, but not those classics.

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards

hopefully a character that effectively deals with brb and his defensive ubiquitousness. he's killing pvp right now. more than anyone ever has in my op.

• axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 236 Tile Toppler

how about a better way to get supports? maybe add into the Deadpool Daily by requiring a certain support equipped to a featured toon. to "build" levels (i.e. collect 3x 1-star version of the support to upgrade to the 2-star, 5x 2-star to 3-star, etc., etc.)

• bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler

The ability to buy up to 30 boosts instead of 5 only.

• Projectus2501
    Projectus2501 Posts: 218 Tile Toppler

6* characters

The first can be Franklin Richards

• Rosraf
    Rosraf Posts: 113 Tile Toppler

@LFChikarason said:

I predicted the first 3 5-stars, in order. My guess for the fourth - Power Pack including Franklin Richards. It’s time.

Additional guesses, environmental tiles (what’s old is new again), all healing returns to true healing, surgical strike is restored to its former glory, and the first 11 star (forget the rest of the numbers and just go to 11) Galactus (or original Weapon X Wolverine, if it is required to Wolverine).

• bluewolf

@Rosraf said:

@LFChikarason said:

I predicted the first 3 5-stars, in order. My guess for the fourth - Power Pack including Franklin Richards. It’s time.

Additional guesses, environmental tiles (what’s old is new again), all healing returns to true healing, surgical strike is restored to its former glory, and the first 11 star (forget the rest of the numbers and just go to 11) Galactus (or original Weapon X Wolverine, if it is required to Wolverine).

Wait...you predicted the first 3 5's for 2020? Or you mean the first 3 5's in the game?

I mean Sinister, Havok, Hulk.....reasonable guesses but I'm not sure I'd have picked that order......when did you make these predictions?

• bluewolf

Man, this is a bucketload of disappointment compared to what people were hoping for.

I mean it's fine, an average update. Nothing special though.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/82115/marvel-puzzle-quest-r200-release-notes-4-15-20#latest

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 806 Critical Contributor

Turns out that my joke comment about this update was pretty accurate

• Kingart813
    Kingart813 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    1. Higher ranks beyond 200
    2. More Characters boosted at one time
    3. Saved Teams
    4. More events that give more rewards
    5. Buff and rebalance characters