Heavy Metal May 23 - May 25 (Season 2)

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    kidicarus wrote:
    Yeah, say what you want about defence, scarecrows being meaningless and all, but having a maxed lvl IM40 really buys you the time for that extra match. I actually made it past 1k earlier kyipping gbr33, but the zombie hordes dragged me down fast.

Yeah I guess I dunno, I cant bring myself to level that garbage more than 70 atm. I was "up to 986*" 2 hours ago but that came with a -67 hit so I figured I could still get first before my plummet to 720. I really really want to bottom out my MMR this is like the 8th? mono 141s tourney in a row and its still not any fun. Go figure.

At least I got a red 2* hawkeye from you its the only cover in my inventory.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    kidicarus wrote:
    Yeah, say what you want about defence, scarecrows being meaningless and all, but having a maxed lvl IM40 really buys you the time for that extra match. I actually made it past 1k earlier kyipping gbr33, but the zombie hordes dragged me down fast.
    gbr33 hasn't been sandboxed yet? SMDH.
  • Unknown
    Options
    kidicarus wrote:

he's in my queue now for a measly 24 points.
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    kidicarus wrote:

he's in my queue now for a measly 24 points.

Yeah but at least you can continue hitting him without feeling any remorse.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I tried to do my +32 hop with max boosts sparing no expense and I lost a match before I even finished down 1 point....what the hell.

I hope every tourney for season 2 awards rags and loki covers. I don't want to compete anymore.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Wow did I just get my **** kicked...

Granted I was fully expecting to drop a bit hanging around unshielded but to lose 250 points in two hours and go from 21st all the way down to 82nd icon_eek.gif

There was even a couple of defensive wins in there but every single retaliation was a double 141 team of some description....
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    I tried to do my +32 hop with max boosts sparing no expense and I lost a match before I even finished down 1 point....what the hell.

I hope every tourney for season 2 awards rags and loki covers. I don't want to compete anymore.
    Take a break and enjoy the sunshine. Lucky for me Fatal Attraction features Psylocke covers which I don't need, so I'll play casually. Daken purple at 1100 is tempting, but I can't afford to shield hop anymore. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:

Granted I was fully expecting to drop a bit hanging around unshielded but to lose 250 points in two hours and go from 21st all the way down to 82nd icon_eek.gif

There was even a couple of defensive wins in there but every single retaliation was a double 141 team of some description....

two hours? in the previous PVP, i drop 200pts in the time it took me to finish 2 matches. from 1000+ to 800 in a matter of minutes. icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Lol that was a good run, pushed outa top 10 alliance buy like 8 points good job guys
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    FGJRVR4l.png

No, seriously?

You enter a 2,5 day tournament in the last hour and do that? Well screw you lol - no covers for you with such attitude, ever.

Barely got alliance top 100 as well, but we put in some combined effort and pushed to 84 from 102.
  • Unknown
    Options
    kidicarus wrote:
    remorse.

Those are the weird things that latch onto shark bellies with their creepy suction cup mouthes, right? icon_e_smile.gif

Hrm. #2 in my bracket was part of the only competitive alliance in Ars and he put up zero fight for first. Bust out the Sorbo because I am DISAPPOINTED.
  • Unknown
    Options
    In the Psylocke tournament I saw a lot of 212 Psylockes paired with OBW+2* and didn't think much of it because she's pretty good and has had a lot of her covers handed out in the last couple months.

I saw so many people hitting me for wins with a 212 IM40 and a pair of 2*s, culminating in a guy who beat me (thankfully I was shielded) with a 212 IM40 and no 2*s over level 50 in his roster, that I'm getting worried there's some fresh cheat out there... icon_neutral.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    laoahpeh wrote:
    HairyDave wrote:

two hours? in the previous PVP, i drop 200pts in the time it took me to finish 2 matches. from 1000+ to 800 in a matter of minutes. icon_lol.gif
    If I was up that high it wouldn't really be that surprising but I was only sitting on just over 650...
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    kidicarus wrote:
    remorse.

Those are the weird things that latch onto shark bellies with their creepy suction cup mouthes, right? icon_e_smile.gif

Hrm. #2 in my bracket was part of the only competitive alliance in Ars and he put up zero fight for first. Bust out the Sorbo because I am DISAPPOINTED.

Well, if I ever do see gbr33, I'd like to hit him with a remora.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Ended up in a 5 person sprint for 10th, after the botched shield hop. Luckily ended up on the right side of 10th place by 4 points. I'll take what I can get.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well that was pretty nuts went from 12th to 3rd in the last 6 minutes squeezed in three match =) I was watching the leader board for the last hour. Pats123 of django was yoyoing in and out of top 10 he was giving me anxiety just watching lol.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Events where everyone has the featured character maxed tends to be a bloodbath, especially if you don't have it maxed.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    Events where everyone has the featured character maxed tends to be a bloodbath, especially if you don't have it maxed.
    Yeah, this daken one will be painful now that they have more covers in the wild
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phantron wrote:

Saw you pop up and appears you hung onto top10 Phantron. That was close.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Annnd the game crashed while my alliance award was coming through, and I did not get my iso or HP.

Joy.