Havok - Latest Legends

Options
SelfishPizza
SelfishPizza Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
Does anyone know when 5* Havok will be added to the Latest Legends? 

I've never really paid much attention to it in the past but think it's normally around 2 weeks after the character is first released. 

Also, if you are wanted a new character, how long before they get added to latest legends do you start saving your tokens? I never used to bother saving LL tokens, but now I feel it's more tactical to save them for a character I needed to be added to Latest Legends. 

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,602 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The general rule is that a new 5* character enters Latest Legends two weeks after their CP store closes.

Havok's store ran from March 5th to March 10th (midnight Eastern US at the end of March 9th), so he should enter Latest Legends on the 23rd or 24th in the morning data push (game update).
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,507 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2020
    Options
    We've got a poll going here.  Other than the blip of Prof X entering Latest when his HP store closed instead of his CP store, and Bill entering the store waaaay early, probably because of the office being closed, the 5*s have entered two weeks after the CP store closes.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My big concern is Havok is probably the first 5* in the new 5/4/5/4 release schedule (I'm just saying this is where we'r are now)  and with no communication from D3 outside of ST and SC questions, who knows if they are going to change the schedule for LL?
    I'm personally planning a pull the night of the 22nd, just to be safe, but for all I know, they are going to rotate Carbage out before then.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had I had made a poll just for players like you

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/81748/when-will-havok-go-into-ll#latest