Down-low Planeswalker?

Options
versemage
versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
Did anyone else pick-up Rowan Kenrith/Will Kenrith from the vault last week? I mean, I love the concept, a Planeswalker tag team. However, I don't know what they're gonna be when maxed out, because unless I'm looking in all the wrong places, I haven't been able to even find mention of them anywhere on the forum. If they are here, I would love the link please.

Comments

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    We're still missing threads in Planeswalker Details for Rowan & Will, and Oko, and The Royal Scions.

However, Nalthazar put together a pretty useful video review of Rowan and Will specifically, so if you're just looking for info on them you can check it out: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/81165/should-you-get-rowan-and-will-kenrith-video-review#latest

I bought them, maxed them out immediately, and I like them better than the Royal Scions. They're not a top-tier planeswalker in terms of raw power by any means, but they are fun to play with, as there's a lot of tactical decision-making to be made each turn, in terms of what abilities to use and when to use them and how to string abilities together to get the most out of them.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank you for the heads up @Stormcrow
    I will manage to have the details of Rowan & Will, Oko and The Royal Scions on that thread by tomorrow.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In the meantime, here is the wiki link: 
    https://wiki.mtgpq.info/wiki/Rowan_Kenrith
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You can always find the level 60 description of a planeswalker in the release notes for the patch it was introduced in. This one is from 3.9.1. You can search the forums for that if you prefer the official version over the wiki version.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just updated the Planeswalkers Details area with the missing ones.
    Check out!
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You can always find the level 60 description of a planeswalker in the release notes for the patch it was introduced in. This one is from 3.9.1. You can search the forums for that if you prefer the official version over the wiki version.
    Unfortunately this one, and several others were released independently. Thank you @Oktagon_Support for updating!