Drama averted

2»

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sm0keyJ0e said:
    Bad said:
    Bad said:
    I wasnt worried un the slightest for that.
    Mr sinister hasnt been required on any pve until now. My guess is because people were still pulling for pX and devs chosed to hold It all they could.
    So how could be posible that sinister skipped pve?
    But you too dont skip to blame devs for all.
    Am I looking at things too deeply when I am worried that Bad is a brand new forum profile that seems to exclusively post in support of HoundofShadow?
    Maybe that should worry you. Im warning that Im a loving gamer of mpq. I support it buying the bundles when I can. And I play all I can.
    I played before some game called heavenstrike rivals. That was a game I loved a lot. But was shut down due to the same factors I am seeing in this forum. 
    Thats it irrational hate against devs and nerfing units and dramas and performances towards negative attitudes. 
    About houndofshadows by the moment I read on him arguments that I agree. I dont know what clases of old grudges you have against him. And I dont care either.
    Just that I will be there for to defend the game I love. On the forum that is supposed to do so.
    And for support devs who made It posible. Despite all.

They are a company like any other. They do some good things, and they do some stupid things. To say you will support a company "despite all" is naive and ignorant, and really no different than the toxic trolls on here who think the company is evil and is out to pilfer all the players' money.

There is a middle ground here, but it requires communication from both sides. Currently, it's horribly one-sided. There is no arguing with that. When the player base felt jipped when the 5* reward updates were less than ideal, they came together and demanded action, and it worked. 

So in this current climate of one-sided communication, I tend to agree with most that are getting burnt out, feeling ignored, and otherwise just sick of trying to guess what's coming next, because that has not been the history of the game. 
    I wasnt saying I will support the company despite all. I was talking about devs. And you misundestand totally my intentions. Neither I care about that too.
    Do you want to not feeling ignored? Did you tried to get employed in the company? Because if not you are a customer like me and you only can try to provide feedback like me.
    And I know that the game will end, Im not so naive nor ignorant. The money I spent proudly is the exchange for a good service and hours of entertainment. The pay for a good work. Not more nor less.

• Justonescarf
    Justonescarf Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Oh great. Pulled Havoc off a token today. Still don’t have Sinister. lol
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh great. Pulled Havoc off a token today. Still don’t have Sinister. lol
    I mean......are you seriously complaining about a 1:250 pull.....?  RNG is a pain though, I'll give you that.  At least you're set for Havok 5Es now.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Mayo said:
    Seems some people take too seriously this game, you whales know this game will have an end and all your time and money will be lost? For what? For managing it like it was a corporate job? I myself stopped buying hulks of hp and spend what I would spend a night at the cinema weekly; stopped playing pvp for rank and only focus in pve to meet my alliance requirements and suddenly all the stress went off. It does not matter if communication from the game is cut (yes, it is on purpose to mislead and make you spend / stress more) or if the next 5* in game will be Sinister or havok, Just enjoy the game until no more. Peace and no drama ✌🏻😁

Thanks for telling me how to enjoy the game!
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    ursopro said:
    Mayo said:
    Seems some people take too seriously this game, you whales know this game will have an end and all your time and money will be lost? For what? For managing it like it was a corporate job? I myself stopped buying hulks of hp and spend what I would spend a night at the cinema weekly; stopped playing pvp for rank and only focus in pve to meet my alliance requirements and suddenly all the stress went off. It does not matter if communication from the game is cut (yes, it is on purpose to mislead and make you spend / stress more) or if the next 5* in game will be Sinister or havok, Just enjoy the game until no more. Peace and no drama ✌🏻😁

The forums are the origination of mansplaining.

Also, did they bring back the old editor?
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    pheregas said:

Also, did they bring back the old editor?
    yes, and thanks god for that, the other editor was a ding dong diddy mess
  • Mayo
    Mayo Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2020
    ursopro said:
    Mayo said:

That is Just my answer to another player telling others that they should know, do or anticipate things to play this game; probably you have to read better all the thread and quote the correct colaborator.

Btw, all games have the same player lifespan, for me is the down curve were my expenditure will decrease until I reach cero and even at that stage the objective will be to have fun.

Cheers! 
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    ***Mod note: Closing thread as it has gone off-topic.
This discussion has been closed.