PvE CL10 - Public Health Announcement

BagPuss
BagPuss Posts: 73 Match Maker
edited February 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
This is a public health announcement,

Recently a new feature was announced that has many people excited at the reward possibilities.
We urge you to take a look and think twice, what follows were the remains taken from BROKEN devices. Forensic science has managed to retrieve some data from memory chips and identified these as taken from phones in various states of destruction.
These were probably the last images seen by these people.

Exhibit A

We apologise for the lower image quality, we can only assume the user was in fear for their life while taking this.

We then come to the most disturbing pair of pictures found on a small handful of devices. These phones were brutalised with most users found next to the device in foetal position, sobbing uncontrollably. Please for your safety, if you are of a weak disposition, put down your drink or look away

Last chance.

These have not been altered to the best of our knowledge.
Please we urge you, consider what you are doing, reconsider what you are doing.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,092 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah...that...that didn't go so well. It will be an achievement if I even reach 5000 points...
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Holy tinykitty!
  • DAZ0273
    This is that you should bring with you to 10:

Health packs
    Somebody to hold you whilst you gently rock back and forth filled with trauma
    Health packs
    Not your roster
    Health packs
    A new found respect at how much the Devs are taking revenge on us for all those years of whining
    Oh and health packs
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah but think of all those shards and Four stars you need to beat dilution, that only the people who already have them maxed can get.

Then think of the joy it will give you to close the final grind and open the next 4 clears. How can that not make you happy!

• marshall
    marshall Posts: 179 Tile Toppler
    You think that's bad? Get ready for the lovely grind to zero before the flip.
  • DAZ0273
    There will be no grinding in Scl10...
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020
    I ran through my 4 clears on all nodes.459 Kitty (3* element guns) 456 iceman (3* Carol's communicator), 450 logan (3* yaro root).  Iceman got low in one match.

I do not have any maxed 4's or 5's. The bump in rewards is great. I'm ranked 119 right now.
  • tiomono
    Tony_Foot said:
    marshall said:
    You think that's bad? Get ready for the lovely grind to zero before the flip.
    I think they should reintroduce tapping for CL10.

You need to be reported for this craziness lol.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020
    How long did you take to clear? One player took about an hour.

Are top 10 filled with 550 rosters?
  • tiomono
    edited February 2020

Honestly didnt time it or pay attention. Rank 1 has 6 5* champs 457 is the highest level. Not a single 550 player in top 10. Slice 1.
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    We had a sneak peek of what 10 would be like in an event before. 

I knew from that point I would never be doing it again. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020

Can't really say since the top scores are all overclears.

However, I think anyone who T10s will need a very big roster or supports or both.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020
    How does the mixed 4* champs + ~450 5*s in CL 10 compare to the VERY old days on grinding level 250+ pve with just a 2* roster @ level 94?

If anyone here on the boards still remembers those ancient days. . .
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Took me 48 minutes for open clear. Usually I run boosted 5, Chavez and Thor50 for max damage.

That was a mistake for those goon nodes.

Switching to Prof/Thor50/Kitty neutered the goon nodes, but just took a bunch of time.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    Took me 48 minutes for open clear. Usually I run boosted 5, Chavez and Thor50 for max damage.

Switching to Prof/Thor50/Kitty neutered the goon nodes, but just took a bunch of time.
    What did the opening 4/6 generally take you in cl9?
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx said:
    pheregas said:

What did the opening 4/6 generally take you in cl9?
    Honestly don’t remember. Took me 25 minutes or less in CL8.  My CL is pretty much determined by my lunch break at work, so it must have been over 30 minutes.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020
    Took me about an hour with championed (low levels) Okoye and Thor Just to do 4 clears. Px still undercovered but helped significantly. Match 4s were dealing extra 30-40k which helped with multiple clutch wins. I saw my rank was just outside top 100. Not going to bother with the grind. Depending who is the next featured 5* in the next pve event, I may stay put and join scl 9 (perhaps even lower just to cut down play time).