900CP spent plus 1 token

2 Thanos covers and 1 Sinister, rest were all 4*s 

so that a 1 in 12 ratio not great but could have been worse 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,613 Chairperson of the Boards
    900CP spent plus 1 token

2 Thanos covers and 1 Sinister, rest were all 4*s 

so that a 1 in 12 ratio not great but could have been worse 

Where did you get a token from @turbomoose ? Are you holding out on me and we already finished Round 8??!??!?
  • DAZ0273
    OJSP said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Where did you get a token from @turbomoose ? Are you holding out on me and we already finished Round 8??!??!?
    From the vault?

I didn't realise there was one!
  • DAZ0273
    I still think he is holding out on me anyway...
  • DAZ0273
    Oh look...there totally wasn't any information about a Vault...uhm...

Nathaniel Essex - February 6 - February 11
    • 40 Items
      • 1x Sins of the Father Legendary Store Token
      • 1x 4-Star Professor X (Charles Xavier) cover
      • 3x Random 3-Star covers
      • 6x Heroic tokens
      • 4x 2500 Iso
      • 6x 1000 Iso
      • 5x 500 Iso
      • 14x Two stars
    This makes me realise that because I have a whole bunch of unopened tokens clogging up my store screens I could well have gone the entire release forgetting about this thing. And I mean, it isn't like we don't get one every single character release

As that Billie Eilish singer person sad: "Duh".

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pongie said:
    Pulled the first token from the vault. Got a green goblin, brings him up to 4/4/4. Saved me 10 sandman covers. Will wait for the other two token from boss event before I decide if I want to pull more. 
    Pulled the second token from personal progress reward, thanos. Just a champion level but that’s 2 from 2. I can only hope alliance token will be mr sinister. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got my two Tokens from the event. One was some random 4*, but the Champ level gave me a LT, and the other was a Goblin yellow, taking him up to 3/2/3. Pretty sure I'm just going to call it there and let my 50% 5* rate for the store last.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pongie said:
    Pongie said:
    Pulled the first token from the vault. Got a green goblin, brings him up to 4/4/4. Saved me 10 sandman covers. Will wait for the other two token from boss event before I decide if I want to pull more. 
    Pulled the second token from personal progress reward, thanos. Just a champion level but that’s 2 from 2. I can only hope alliance token will be mr sinister. 
    Wasn’t meant to be, no trifecta. Took another 12 pulls before another 5* dropped. At least it was mr sinister so I can stop there. 3/15 = 20%, gotta be happy with that
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled twice from the store, both of my event tokens, both pulls were Sinister blue.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    4* Punisher
    4* Teen Jean
    4* Domino
    Gave up, now waiting for his move to LL
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Needed Sinister obviously but also needed Thanos.  Pull 22 was Thanos and 23 was Sinister also got two more Goblins along the way so good odds and means I won't need to chase him in Latest.  Also got Two Valkyries meaning I can champ her for Shield Training (if I get the ISO).
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    My alliance token finally gave me a sinister.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    i just got the one token, earned a Sandman for my trouble. How long after this closes do we usually wait for him to hit latest? I've got about 27 pulls saved up between CP and LTs
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    i just got the one token, earned a Sandman for my trouble. How long after this closes do we usually wait for him to hit latest? I've got about 27 pulls saved up between CP and LTs
    For some reason I was thinking this Thursday but then I remembered the whole 2 weeks thing. So I think it’s actually the 20th. Cool thing is my birthday is the 21st. Hope RNG gods get me something nice!. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    For some reason I was thinking this Thursday but then I remembered the whole 2 weeks thing. So I think it’s actually the 20th. Cool thing is my birthday is the 21st. Hope RNG gods get me something nice!. 
    Is that 2 weeks from the close of the HP store release? I feel like that's when they drop in to Latest these days, but I don't have the mental muscle memory for that dialed in yet

• DAZ0273
    They have screwed around with it for the last few releases ever since HP purchases were a thing. Prof X was one date, Carnage another and then BRB went in early. So it might be next Thursday (20th) or it might be 2 weeks after his CP store is done or it might be anywhere in the middle.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is that 2 weeks from the close of the HP store release? I feel like that's when they drop in to Latest these days, but I don't have the mental muscle memory for that dialed in yet

I think that'll be the date it happens.
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    10 pulls no 5*
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Two pulls, one Sinister. Stopped pulling at that point cause I got what I was looking for. Saving up for when he enters Latests now as I need more BRB and Carbage covers.