Apocalypse Boosted List

Bubba3210
Bubba3210 Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
edited February 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
Why are only certain X-Men listed? I expected to see Professor X and possibly Kitty. Kitty would take Apocalypse’s lunch money so I can understand why she is not featured but no Charles?

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,092 Chairperson of the Boards
    We ask this everytime...
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bubba3210 said:
    Why are only certain X-Men listed? I expected to see Professor X and possibly Kitty. Kitty would take Apocalypse’s lunch money so I can understand why she is not featured but no Charles?
    Even an unboosted Kitty kicks Apocalypse in his sack.
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    But it does feature noted X-Man, Captain America!
  • DAZ0273
    edited February 2020

I always knew that guy was a mutant. It must be the ****,

Lol - OK Forum, you just ruined my joke with your tinykitty filter ya filthy Snarks!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:

I always knew that guy was a mutant. It must be the tinykitty,

Lol - OK Forum, you just ruined my joke with your tinykitty filter ya filthy Snarks!
    America's Tinykitty indeed.
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Change is to America's keister. Buttocks. Tukhus.
  • DAZ0273

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:

I always knew that guy was a mutant. It must be the tinykitty,

Snarks? 4-star Power Pack CONFIRMED!
  • tchipley
    tchipley Posts: 63 Match Maker
    DAZ0273 said:

Confirmed sighting of the Tinykitty itself!  Go Tukhus go!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    MegaBee said:
    Bubba3210 said:
    Even an unboosted Kitty kicks Apocalypse in his sack.
    Last time the event ran my Kitty was at 5/3/3, now she's 5/5/3 and ready to do some damage. :smiley:
  • shap328
    shap328 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    KGB said:
    As long as XPool is boosted that's all that matters to me.

Carol/Xpool/C&D easily get me all the way through round 8 with no health packs needed thanks to XPool's self heal. C&D spam black which Apoc matches which generates Red from Carols passive which removes one of his horsemen and allows XPool to heal all the damage he absorbs from Apoc when he uses that Red. All that extra Black also helps match his count downs as his Horsemen disappear. Carol uses the Black/Yellow to 1 shot Apoc (with help from XPool's Red in rounds 7/8). You can use C&D yellow as well to remove Apocs specials in later levels when 1 shotting gets harder and you need to get rid of the 4 horsemen.

It's pretty foolproof to use.

KGB
    So what you're saying is I should champ my C&D now (I have the other 2 champed( and use this team instead of rolling with my usual Teen Jean/Vulture/SWitch?
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2020
    KGB said:
    As long as XPool is boosted that's all that matters to me.

Carol/Xpool/C&D easily get me all the way through round 8 with no health packs needed thanks to XPool's self heal. C&D spam black which Apoc matches which generates Red from Carols passive which removes one of his horsemen and allows XPool to heal all the damage he absorbs from Apoc when he uses that Red. All that extra Black also helps match his count downs as his Horsemen disappear. Carol uses the Black/Yellow to 1 shot Apoc (with help from XPool's Red in rounds 7/8). You can use C&D yellow as well to remove Apocs specials in later levels when 1 shotting gets harder and you need to get rid of the 4 horsemen.

It's pretty foolproof to use.

KGB
    @KGB

What builds for each char?
    I'm looking for some variety from my typical 4Cyke/TeenJean/XFW team.
  • DAZ0273
    Even with a Tiny Kitty, Kitty owns Apocalypse ****
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks KGB, I was looking for a new combo to try out
  • Greenroom
    Greenroom Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Love your handle. Wife and I saw Sam live for the first time last summer after listening to his music for years. Dude is amazing.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Greenroom said:
    Love your handle. Wife and I saw Sam live for the first time last summer after listening to his music for years. Dude is amazing.
    Yes, he is the best. Have seen him 3 times in Australia 
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can also use 4clops (instead of c&d), since his blue and yellow add to red.  
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just switched to using Kitty, Switch and Nightcrawler. So much fun. But even if your Kitty sucks you could go with Jean instead. Just make sure your Switch is set to 3/5/5 since you'll need Nightcrawler's purple. Collect green, red and purple until purple is the dominant color on the board, flood the board with purple until victorious.