Thick as Theives: Essential Switch?

2»

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have it too. I also noticed when I had my standard tokens from my 4th clears I could not get to the token menu to open them from the andersons bio technic screen. It would flash when pressing the recruit heros button but not actually go to the tokens screen.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Happening to me as well. This is clearly a global issue and dare I say, one of the more exciting things to happen to the game in a long time!  :D
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    pheregas said:
    Does this mean that PVE has stopped providing Sinister special store heroics as rewards?

Forget Prof$.  It's time for $ini$ter!
    Yes, I started playing the event after the switch of essentials and as of this moment I have gotten zero event tokens that have a 1/250 chance of getting Mr. Sinister. The token I did get was a post-event Vault token (I guess, already had a stockpile but don't know the exact number before I started the event).

Maybe the progression reward token is still the intended Sinister special store token, and since the other progression rewards have not changed I have no reason to think it has also changed along with the essential list.

So I'll have a single token to attempt to recruit Sinister... yay!

• JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    On my wife's (alt) account, we cannot do the FINAL clears on the 3E node even though we did the initial 4 clears because she doesn't yet have 3* Spider-Man. Doc Strange is still boosted and tearing up the remaining nodes, but we're now going to miss out on those points.

Thanks in advance for the 500 Iso. That really makes up for the 15 CP we won't get for now not being able to hit full progression.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    StevO-J said:
    pheregas said:
    Does this mean that PVE has stopped providing Sinister special store heroics as rewards?

Forget Prof$.  It's time for $ini$ter!
    Yes, I started playing the event after the switch of essentials and as of this moment I have gotten zero event tokens that have a 1/250 chance of getting Mr. Sinister. The token I did get was a post-event Vault token (I guess, already had a stockpile but don't know the exact number before I started the event).

Maybe the progression reward token is still the intended Sinister special store token, and since the other progression rewards have not changed I have no reason to think it has also changed along with the essential list.

So I'll have a single token to attempt to recruit Sinister... yay!

The question is, did the s1 people get their tokens?
  • Greenroom
    Greenroom Posts: 71 Match Maker
    I would have played SCL9 with my champed ProfX. 

Sorry but you def owe some CP and then some for this one. Many of us only get to compete in 9 once every few months. 
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow.  Guess when i posted this topic, that it was a good thing.  :)

Im not one to normally sound the horn or anything, but i just thought it was a strange anomoly.

Never thought about the under-rostered players being affected.  That is pretty huge.  Some of my alliance is affected by this.
  • StainlessSteel
    StainlessSteel Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    This is the weirdest thing that's ever happened in the game. I don't know how something like this could happen. I thought I was bugging out for a second... and the 4/5 star switch outs aren't even boosted! ****?!
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    The rewards for the 5e were also wrong. Was only handing out 1cp in CL9.
  • StillMonsoon3
    StillMonsoon3 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    OJSP said:
    It just got fixed by another data push
    Yet no acknowledgement by anyone in charge that it actually happened or that there was a problem to begin with...

If a tree falls in the woods... Yada yada yada...
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I submitted a ticket for the incorrect rewards and the incorrect expired vault token.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    OJSP said:
    It just got fixed by another data push
    Yet no acknowledgement by anyone in charge that it actually happened or that there was a problem to begin with...

If a tree falls in the woods... Yada yada yada...
    No acknowledgement of the issue, and no rewards (so far, not even 500 Iso :smirk: ) even though it screwed over every S1 & S2 player who had the actual Essential characters but not the temporarily bugged Essentials.
  • Jexy
    Jexy Posts: 52 Match Maker
    I got the 5essential error, and the expired vault token. 

I despise that the developers do not respect us enough to communicate with us. I will give the game a 1 star rating as a result. 
  • Bryan Lambert
    Bryan Lambert Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Just did my four clears.

Didn’t get the switched essentials, but did get an expired Thick As Thieves token and a change to the 5E node mission rewards. Instead of Event Token, 3CP, 500ISO, 250ISO, Standard, 250ISO, it’s now (Wrong) Event Token, 1CP, 1CP, 1CP, Elite, 250ISO
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    5* node still giving out token to Thick as Thieves post event vault for the third round.