With Bishop and Hammer Cap having the nerf hammer hanging over their heads, what would you do?

Options
2»

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Bishop and Hammer Cap are both goners! Put your resources towards other 4*'s!
    No option for, hoard your resources and see what happens.  Historically a lot of re-balances happen during PvP off season.  Wait until next season starts and see if any character changes happen.  If they don't I'd probably champ Cap as he's less likely to get the nerf bat than Bishop but would still be very useful.

Also this:
     No option for: “champ them all, Nerf or not they’ll be hemmoraging rewards before you know it!” on that list?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Level Hammer Cap, Bishop is done for sure!
    rawfsu said:
    Nothing has officially been announced, but being around this game for as long as I have, once the forums focus on a character or characters, the nerf hammer is coming.
    Except we've been talking about Bishop and a nerf for at least a year.

So I assume nothing.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    rawfsu said:
    Nothing has officially been announced, but being around this game for as long as I have, once the forums focus on a character or characters, the nerf hammer is coming.
    When did the last nerf happen?
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MegaBee said:
    rawfsu said:
    When did the last nerf happen?
    Maybe the Mr F. or 4* kingpin "buffs"?

But I think the last explicit, post-release nerf was Gambit.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Champ Bishop. He is a 5 star at a 4 star cost! Use em til he is banished to the purgatory with a seat next to Talos and Emma Frost.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rebalances have been sparse, yeah. You could convince me Dr Octopus was lateral or negative if you tried; I liked his insta-win and auto turns personally, but I guess I see him more now