Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Something else. (Specify)
    God damn filter capabilities for our roster
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Something else. (Specify)
    Yepyep said:
    crackninja said: 
    Shards need to be implemented into progression rewards (both pve and pvp).  Until then the recent changes cant really be judged appropriately.
    Until then, they must be judged a failure. 

I’m not intending to be contrary; your comment is a good one. It’s just that with every passing day/week/month and event, this just angers me further. 

How many times, exactly, are we going to be misled about their intentions? They introduce half-baked schemes and take away critical features with promises to improve them — and then walk away presumably to count their marginally increased profits. 
    Oh, I agree that it's incredibly frustrating but I don't think shards themselves are a failure even though I preferred BH's and the old champ reward ladders myself...the groundwork is there for something great and now it's all about how they are integrated throughout the game.
    So I suspect either they know we are going to be disappointed in the rewards, so they are dragging it out hoping bets spend a bit more before rage quitting, or they are being extra cautious to do a good job with it after the backlash of the retro champ rewards.  I lean towards the first, but we'll see.
    The more boring option is they need the rewards to get approved by bean counters, and it just takes a long time (and is great at irritating the part of the playerbase that is literally hanging on for this announcement)
  • Notwen
    Notwen Posts: 51 Match Maker
    New or better events, or some other change to gameplay.
    1. Rebalance characters, not by making strong characters weaker (except maybe Bishop) which will cause an uproar but by improving weaker (and almost never used by choice) characters. These don't have to be big changes; reduced AP cost here, increased damage there, fortified tiles instead of normal, etc. This will give the game more variety and increase the interest in and excitement of acquiring covers.

2. Fresh events requiring novel teams. There has been some of this lately, I hope it continues.

3. Improved roster selection interface.