Most necessary improvements?

Options
jp1
jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
How would you change the current state of things to improve your experience with MPQ?

Most necessary improvements? 101 votes

Kill the ISO crunch, 2X ISO is the new normal.
14%
chamber44McThunderpantsBubba3210Friarbundyelko90IceyOnejp1marvel075RazuhluiScuba193MoonKnightSouthside84peterdarkshap328Jupiter79 15 votes
Improve pull rates. More tokens, more CP, better odds, etc.
34%
afsplatsinnerjflkillercoolgrunth13MoosePrimesmiley22Daredevil217ultimate_rizzorg72DyingLegendHallecktchipleyTenebraesoontirAndre_Leca_89jameshNotBAMFikulAres76h3dbngr 35 votes
Slow down character releases, give us time to catch up.
8%
jordanixCaptain_CarlmanAmsha3garspidyjedi84Madroxlvsmr2HungryzombiegrumbLEGO[Deleted User] 9 votes
Nothing. Love it as it is!
1%
acescrackedScofie 2 votes
Poll is irrelevant, nobody will take results seriously.
10%
KolenceTwystaabmorazMrBowersLLohmKGBMETT-T dependentcarlj64dingoZeofarUgh 11 votes
New or better events, or some other change to gameplay.
17%
DeNappaLHammerejmusTrilateralusWEBGASJackDeath666DaSalbluewolfturbomoosepezseBorstockmarshallcaptainheathMomo988HilkNotwenskittledaddyChitown 18 votes
I’m happy with the changes we have been seeing lately.
2%
ColognoisseurtiomonoMjolnirmight2 3 votes
Get off my lawn!
0%
Yasuru 1 vote
Something else. (Specify)
6%
bahamut685Wonko33wymtimerdvargas1LavaManLeecrackninjaVins2 7 votes

Comments

• jp1
    Options
    It’s ISO crunch for me, only because that is my most pressing issue at the moment. 

Covering new characters has become much more difficult as of late. I feel sorry for those with developing rosters trying to make that insurmountable leap. Given that, my unselfish vote would be some solution for dilution issues.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I’m happy with the changes we have been seeing lately.
    New events, Shard system, catching up on 5* feeders. There will always be more things I would like done but I feel they have made some good changes and efforts recently.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Variety is the spice of life.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    PvP , I’m now firmly in 5* land but I still get ridiculous fights against teams I have zero chance of beating 

Rebalancing of some characters such as bishop and kitty or bring the characters that were nerfed back to their original status like OML and Gambit 
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Options
    PvP , I’m now firmly in 5* land but I still get ridiculous fights against teams I have zero chance of beating 

Rebalancing of some characters such as bishop and kitty or bring the characters that were nerfed back to their original status like OML and Gambit 
    I'll take pipedreams that will never happen for a $1,000, Alex.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options

I'll take pipedreams that will never happen for a $1,000, Alex.
    There's a gif for that.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Iso-8 and Support (shards system) will be game changing for me. Who needs to champ all the 5* and 4* when you have awesome Supports?
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I wish this were a checkbox poll because there are many issues that need addressing from this list.  I picked slow down on new releases, since that's where I'm at personally, but combating dilution, revamping supports, adding shards to progression and placement rewards, and rebalancing of characters are all very valid concerns.  I do like the new events that have been added (Gwen Prix, the Spider-Man 2099 PvE, etc), so a little bit of progress is being made, but far more can be done.
  • Falconfreak
    Falconfreak Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Improve pull rates. More tokens, more CP, better odds, etc.
    I want to vote for more than one option. We need more iso, more ways to get covers and supports need work. 
  • Yasuru
    Yasuru Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    Get off my lawn!
    I want something to do with the 15M ISO I'm sitting on.  I have 2 motivation to chase ISO at this point, so no lightning rounds, and I often skip finishing nodes.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,292 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Something else. (Specify)
    Communication.  Everything else is going to be personal depending on where they are in the game.  But I would really love better communication from D3 on this game and events occurring in it.  Other mobile games communicate constantly but this game somehow barely communicates at all.
  • jp1
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    You didn't even put down "Improve Communication" as an option.

The chart of champ rewards (after shards) remains incorrect on the forum.

Sneak Peek is MIA 6 days into January.

Many offers are not mentioned here whatsoever, which seems like a gimme.

We still have no idea when shards might be implemented into rewards.

But really, nerfing Bishop should be priority #1.
    I didn’t explicitly, though one option was meant to imply that little to no communication is happening...perhaps I wasn’t clear enough on that front. I agree it’s a huge issue.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Shards need to be implemented into progression rewards (both pve and pvp).  Until then the recent changes cant really be judged appropriately.
    Until then, they must be judged a failure. 

I’m not intending to be contrary; your comment is a good one. It’s just that with every passing day/week/month and event, this just angers me further. 

How many times, exactly, are we going to be misled about their intentions? They introduce half-baked schemes and take away critical features with promises to improve them — and then walk away presumably to count their marginally increased profits.