Your Character Wish List for 2020

Options

Comments

• MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Elsa Bloodstone would probably top my wish list for new characters, and it’s a crime we don’t have red skull already.

Also, I would like to jump on the sentinel bandwagon for goons too
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MrEd95 said:
    Elsa Bloodstone would probably top my wish list for new characters, and it’s a crime we don’t have red skull already.

Sentinels are the only classic villain army that aren't in the game in some way, aren't they? You could even do a Master Mold for boss events!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MegaBee said:
    MrEd95 said:

Sentinels are the only classic villain army that aren't in the game in some way, aren't they? You could even do a Master Mold for boss events!

A.I.M (with Super Adaptoid), Hydra (with Red Skull or my preferred option Baron Von Strucker), Brood (with Brood Queen) and I guess even Savage Land Mutates (as opposed to iso-8 ones) probably count as "classic" - we could have Sauron.

Howzabout some Lava Men? Although those guys aren't really "baddies" I guess.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My #1 want is The Hulk (Worldbreaker).

In 4* land, I'd be happy if they added Thor (Lebowski) and Throg (Frog of Thunder).

5* land is missing its Magneto.

Kang, Super Skrull, and the Brood Queen could be a lot of fun.

Fin Fang Foom is must, even if he's boss, and Franklin Richards could be the first 6*.

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    MegaBee said:
    MrEd95 said:

A.I.M (with Super Adaptoid), Hydra (with Red Skull or my preferred option Baron Von Strucker), Brood (with Brood Queen) and I guess even Savage Land Mutates (as opposed to iso-8 ones) probably count as "classic" - we could have Sauron.

Howzabout some Lava Men? Although those guys aren't really "baddies" I guess.
    Hydra is in the game as a Support, but those others are all solid choices. I don't know how I forgot AIM. I <3 those beekeepers!
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    5* Deadpool.

That's it.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Gert and Old Lace with yellow black and blue power set.
    That way they can team with Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur for Grrrrl Power with Teeth.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5* Red Skull.  Mr. Sinister would be a good 4* or 5* too.  

We need way more villains represented.  I know there should be more heroes but the serious imbalance between heroes and villains needs balancing.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mojo
    Mojo II
    Blob
    Rhino

I'd also love sentinel representation, either as an enemy type or you could do that one heroic one from the Mangaverse that was basically Iron Giant

• MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Most of the previous replies have mention who I want to see, however maybe we could get more team up characters like c&d in the future 5* Cage and fist perhaps as an example
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    Northstar & Aurora would be a perfect 2 in 1 character based upon their original powers. Or how about a whole team in one Warriors Three!
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    yes! Remember that old NES puzzle game w/three vikings. Yeah warriors three already.. but Lady Sif? Support or playable?

yessss lizard! and more spidey foes: Rhino,shocker, beetle, tombstone, scorpion, hob-goblin
    also some “affiliates”: white tiger, silver sable, darkhawk, ned

Galactic: we need an adam warlock, It’s awfully late but a ronan could be fun, reavers could be a new goon type, see also Kree, Quasar? 

NEED Sauron. Gotta have OmegaRed, must feature wrecking crew(see above warriors 3), Absolute requirement Red Skull. Mandate for Mr.Sinister.

Probably cuz MCU-
    5*Yelena who will be better than 5*Nat.
    Black Knight
    shang chi
    Whatever abomination they named the child from WandaVision- vivision? ugh teenagers are just the worst.
    Shazaam! I mean Captain Marvel, errr I mean Monica Rambeau, errr I mean whatever lame name(Pulsar?) they came up with when they mothballed her, brought her back, mothballed her (Phas-ar), brought her back as a child, then recast(Teyonah Parris)  as an adult for wanda vision so who knows what version
    Hercules- who will they cast? Will Eternals be an affiliation too? 

Variations:
    4mags, grey Hulk(Mr.Fix-it), she-Hulk(MCU phase 4), another spidey (cuz we don’t have 2 at every tier) probably Ben:CrimsonSpider

the fanboi wants: PowerPack w/Kymellian support unicorn, Ka-Zar w/Zabu support, Alpha Flight?!? 3*Puck, 4*sasquatch, 5 Northstar(but I would prefer his sister), 2* Mantis(need good stun at 2*), J. jonah Jameson Boss event

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2020
    Options
    That puzzle game was called The Lost Vikings, and Blizzard actually made that.

#TheMoreYouKnow
  • Mayo
    Mayo Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Omega Red
    Mr Sinister
    Rhino
    Scorpion
    Mandarin

Banshee
    Canonball
    Karnak
    Polaris
    Havoc

• Dopexvii
    Dopexvii Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I would like
    Machine man
    Black knight
    Man-thing
    Madrox
    Adam Warlock
    Mantis

• Mrcl25
    Mrcl25 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    5* Adam Warlock, Legion
    No more 4* for a while
    Some new 3* for the pvp rotation
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I suspect a few slots are going to be taken up by Eternals characters (maybe Ikaris and Sersi?).

Some villains I wouldn't mind seeing include:

• Batroc the Leaper. Preferably at the 5* level for extra comedic effect.
    • The Enchantress
    • Dario Agger (Roxxon CEO / a Minotaur)
    • Malekith (preferably influenced by War of the Realms rather than Thor 2)
    • Ratatoskr
    For heroes, perhaps something out of Immortal Hulk? A red hulk harpy version of Betty Ross, or deformed abomination version of Rick Jones?
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well... see my sig.

So, at the moment of writing that is:
    • Orrgo
    • Adam Warlock
    • Cosmo the Space Dog
    • J. Jonah Jameson
    • Enchantress
    Although Red Skull would be a cool addition to the villain pool too!
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Red Skull
    Maestro (Hulk) or Devil-Hulk
    Dormammu 
    Abomination
    Nightmare 
    Kang

• DAZ0273
    Options
    Kang really could be quite interesting if they give him time manipulation based hi-jinks for powers. Like he could undo things like enemy powers affecting him or cancel out healing or AP gain. He would be pretty OP, especially if he could undo things such as stuns or Bishop gaining blue AP, reverse the effects of Kitty's buffing etc..