HfH Happy Holidays deal - D3 be forthcoming

Options
2»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I didn't hit that team because it wasn't worth the point. And I saw that team in previous shield simulator. Here's how 4* land Shield Simulator looks like once you hit the peak:

Cardusa Kitty
    Cardusa Bishop

R4G Gamora Juggernaut
    R4G Gamora Medusa
    R4G Bishop Juggernaut

Gritty Medusa
    Gritty Bishop
    Gritty Juggernaut

Bishop Deadpool Peggy
    Bishop Deadpool Sabretooth

C4rol R4G Worthy Cap

As you can see, Bishop appears more time than Worthy Cap. I find it unlikely that Worthy Cap is going to get the nerf.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Meh. I'm a 5* player and when I see them in a pick 2 I put bishop/vulture in and steamroll them.

"Dont be so proud of this technological terror you have created, it is nothing compared to the power of the overclock."
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As you can see, Bishop appears more time than Worthy Cap. I find it unlikely that Worthy Cap is going to get the nerf.
    Unless there is some one/mechanism in the pipeline which would be ridiculous with cap in his current form. They've done that before iirc. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    tiomono said:
    Meh. I'm a 5* player and when I see them in a pick 2 I put bishop/vulture in and steamroll them.

"Dont be so proud of this technological terror you have created, it is nothing compared to the power of the overclock."
    So Bish is both the poison and the antidote?

Seems like healthy game balance. Why play rock-paper-scissors when we can throw rocks at eachother all day. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    tiomono said:

So Bish is both the poison and the antidote?

Seems like healthy game balance. Why play rock-paper-scissors when we can throw rocks at eachother all day.