Bigbrothad7 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    .......keep in mind.
  • Bigbrothad7
    Bigbrothad7 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    .....keep in mind
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2019
    Man, those wasted mysterio shards are annoying me right now. With the feeder updates, I need to get my 299 IWSM to 300 to nab that 300 reward cover before it becomes shards.

Currently at 288/400. If shards have been an universal tier thing...but instead I got pull pull pull and hope that VIP drops are almost all heroics and grind for every CP available.

FWiW, pulled my 3rd Mysterio purple yesterday lol. Talk about twisting that knife. 
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Man, those wasted mysterio shards are annoying me right now. With the feeder updates, I need to get my 299 IWSM to 300 to nab that 300 reward cover before it becomes shards.

Currently at 288/400. If shards have been an universal tier thing...but instead I got pull pull pull and hope that VIP drops are almost all heroics and grind for every CP available.

FWiW, pulled my 3rd Mysterio purple yesterday lol. Talk about twisting that knife. 
    I'm not sure if everyone's award is the same color or not, but my Globe Trotting event will also be awarding a purple Mysterio.

Sorry...
    If it makes you feel any better, all I need is a blue to champ him, but I, too, keep getting teased with purple.