Will you be buying shards?

13»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    MegaBee said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    This store is as frustrating as most other parts of this game. For example, if 4* Juggernaut pops up I would buy because I am over 300 shards deep on him and could probably finish his cover and move on. However, I have to beat a double layer of RNG to have any chance - not just that Juggs might be in store but when he might be in shards store. It is entirely possible through simple bad timing I might have missed him multiple times already but y'know, life and stuff.

I know this game wants you to play on the clock which I have always refused to do. I am not going to live my life around being on the clock for buying things either.

Surely we could get a pop-up - Juggernaut in store now, go buy!!! Maybe that isn't possible or is too difficult to code.
    If the customer is checking the store twice daily, that's twice daily that they might make an impulse buy.
    Not if that Customer doesn't have access to the Store twice daily and then spends the time available playing the game to actually play the game. However, if the Store alerts me to something it knows I am interested in (because I have it favourited) that also drives impulse buys coz whilst I am there I might be be tempted for something else or decide based upon my purchase to start towards another character.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    MegaBee said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    This store is as frustrating as most other parts of this game. For example, if 4* Juggernaut pops up I would buy because I am over 300 shards deep on him and could probably finish his cover and move on. However, I have to beat a double layer of RNG to have any chance - not just that Juggs might be in store but when he might be in shards store. It is entirely possible through simple bad timing I might have missed him multiple times already but y'know, life and stuff.

I know this game wants you to play on the clock which I have always refused to do. I am not going to live my life around being on the clock for buying things either.

Surely we could get a pop-up - Juggernaut in store now, go buy!!! Maybe that isn't possible or is too difficult to code.
    If the customer is checking the store twice daily, that's twice daily that they might make an impulse buy.
    Not if that Customer doesn't have access to the Store twice daily and then spends the time available playing the game to actually play the game. However, if the Store alerts me to something it knows I am interested in (because I have it favourited) that also drives impulse buys coz whilst I am there I might be be tempted for something else or decide based upon my purchase to start towards another character.

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    For over $100 or equivalent in HPs it will only get you 1/13th of a 5* character. The cost is way too much for most unless it's a character you really want to complete badly and need possibly one cover to finish them off. 

I spend money on occasion, not a whale but spend sometimes if there's a good deal. I'd only be buying *5 shard packs if I'm a cover or small amount of shards away from completing a character. It's way too expensive for the low number of shards and high cost to chase other 5s via shard store purchases.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe the store is designed so that the current deal with 525 Kitty shards looks like an utter bargain! 
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Money for Nothing
    and the Shards for Free