R191 Release Notes (11/14/19)

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was there an announcement what the "Up-Arrow" filter for the roster screen was supposed to do? I have in my queue 4 covers: 2*Cap, 2*Ares, 3*Cap, 3*Angel, but the Up-Arrow filter only shows the 3* Angel and 2* Cap, while all 4 can have the cover applied. Am I missing something?
    It seems to me that there are some bugs work out with the filter.
  • stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Was there an announcement what the "Up-Arrow" filter for the roster screen was supposed to do? I have in my queue 4 covers: 2*Cap, 2*Ares, 3*Cap, 3*Angel, but the Up-Arrow filter only shows the 3* Angel and 2* Cap, while all 4 can have the cover applied. Am I missing something?
    It actually shows you the champs you can level, f.e. I got my 13th prof x, so I could level him 15 levels and champ him and thus he got into that filter
    That doesn't match with my situation
    2* Cap: champed, level 113
    2* Ares: champed, level 142
    3* Cap: champed, level 245
    3* Angel: champed, level 196

What I do notice is that the characters that are not appearing have the cover in one of the powers at 5 covers. Let's experiment and respec them.

Yup, that's it. It only shows characters where the power is not already at 5, completely ignoring that that's meaningless for a champed character...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    For me with an empty vine, that took me to the roster slot purchase icon.
  • stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    That's just a result of an empty list after filtering, the roster slot icon is always there on your roster screen. You would get the same result if you don't bonus hero/target hero anything and you filter on bonus heroes/target heroes.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's just a result of an empty list after filtering, the roster slot icon is always there on your roster screen. You would get the same result if you don't bonus hero/target hero anything and you filter on bonus heroes/target heroes.
    OR!  If you sell off your entire roster, you can still add all the roster slots you want.

Go ahead and try it!  😆 
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    bluewolf said:
    OR!  If you sell off your entire roster, you can still add all the roster slots you want.

Go ahead and try it!  😆 
    After this failed “upgrade”, I’m tempted to and quit playing this game altogether. 
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor

R191 - Marvel Puzzle Clicks!

It's always been a bit wonky with what feels like more taps and clicks than should really be needed.  The new update just ramps this up to 11!

• Kletvar
    Kletvar Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Steam player. Shards are neat, but I don't like that it's an extra window I have to close every time I open a token. Especially since the "Claim button" is in a different location than the window immediately before it, so I have to click different locations. It's making it annoying to open the hoard I've been saving for this moment. (Minor nitpick)
    Steam player here too. Just press "Space" button when you open packs. It's much faster
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said:

Go ahead and try it!  😆 
    After this failed “upgrade”, I’m tempted to and quit playing this game altogether. 
    I feel that "failed" is too harsh a description. There are bits to love, and, with constructive feedback and criticism, we can get it up to 90% love.
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,316 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like that I can see which supports are on the character and switch them more quickly too....
  • WiDoW0042
    WiDoW0042 Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    I really want to be annoyed too, but I haven’t received the update yet.  “Help! Help! I’m being oppressed!”
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is garbage. I looked for a silver lining to leave a more balanced comment, but by every measure this is objectively worse.

Really hope we see a roll back on this.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Weird that there is no one here to answer any questions we have about this. This is a pretty major update to just drop without any follow up. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    It has been their procedure to look into feedbacks and discuss with their team before getting back to the players in the forum for new features. It has been like this majority of the time. It's weird that you are not aware of this.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    WiDoW0042 said:
    I really want to be annoyed too, but I haven’t received the update yet.  “Help! Help! I’m being oppressed!”

As a Kindle Fire user usually I'm annoyed at getting the update last but no update is like Christmas came early this time! *dances*
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    It has been their procedure to look into feedbacks and discuss with their team before getting back to the players in the forum for new features. It has been like this majority of the time. It's weird that you are not aware of this.
    I flagged by mistake. I was curious who flagged first and  I tought I might be able to see by clicking. I'll send a like to compensate :smile:
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Scofie said:
    I like that I can see which supports are on the character and switch them more quickly too....
    Not from the support screen, you can't.