Gwen Prix volume 2

2»

Comments

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    I went with Mr. F because he's a feeder for Silver Surfer. My 5trange is already champed.
  • Falconfreak
    Falconfreak Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Does anyone know what color the covers are for Mordo and Mr. Fantastic? It doesn't show when you are about to start the fight. I'd like to know which ones so I can get a cover I can hopefully use.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Does anyone know what color the covers are for Mordo and Mr. Fantastic? It doesn't show when you are about to start the fight. I'd like to know which ones so I can get a cover I can hopefully use.
    The colors are random
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    PiMacleod said:
    The rest was tit for tat. Made it out and got the Mordo cover. 
    I still wanna know where i can get some tat.
    You can get a tat for your tit, if you like
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2019
    I will again request that the fights be made repeatable without any rewards, just for playing around with teams.

But thanks for re-running it!  I enjoy the event and would love to see it more often.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Heh, I went with the Mr. F cover for my fight, and to my surprise it wasn't yet another black for my 3/3/8 Mr. F. It was a blue, so now he's a slightly feistier 4/3/8! Not too shabby. It will make his Crash slightly easier, whatever the case.
  • Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    And now that it’s running, it looks like the “story” is the same. I was kind of hoping they’d be updated since it’s only a couple sentences. Lol
    I was hoping this too. 

Though a part of me is glad I don't have to go searching to see if there are any extant fics that vaguely fit to blurbs and that I don't need to add another five fics on my 'to write' list. 

The little news pop-up I got today seems to imply there might be some reworking done to the event before it runs again, so I hope that mostly means a new set of 'stories'. And maybe if there are enough sets, they can start mixing and matching them up.