MPQ Sneak Peek: November 2019 Edition (Updated 11/22/19)

Comments

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Right now, I'd settle for them adding a short cut to this thread frankly 😒
    Yes especially as the October one is no longer pinned.
  • Doragon
    Doragon Posts: 55 Match Maker

I've been wondering how the versus progression rewards work.  For Double Jeopardy, I don't see the 1 or 2 star rewards, which I expect as I've chosen level 9 for both the season as well as the event, but only Squirrel Girl's purple cover is attainable, not the green as additionally listed.  Anyone got the 411 for me?

Double Jeopardy - Cloak and Dagger Versus Event (11/03/19) *New Update*

Progression Rewards:
    4-Star: Cloak and Dagger - Yellow
    3-Star: Squirrel Girl - Purple, Green
    2-Star: Daken (DA) - Black
    1-Star: Storm (Modern) - Green

If you played SCL6, instead of C&D Yellow for 900pts/40wins, you'd get SG Green.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 761 Critical Contributor
    A variety of packs and stores available in game at the moment, no announcement yet on the forum 
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    At one point, there was an ongoing joke that the players were the beta testers.  It seems that the new joke may be that the forumites are to be zero day community managers.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    A variety of packs and stores available in game at the moment, no announcement yet on the forum 
    Maybe Detective Jessica Jones can help the Devs figure out who this mysterious "new character" PvP could possibly be...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 said:
    Maybe Detective Jessica Jones can help the Devs figure out who this mysterious "new character" PvP could possibly be...
    And help in the missing persons case to locate @IceIX and @Brigby

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby Can we get a shortcut to this thread on the general board? It's a pain in the Talos to keep hunting it down.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:
    @Brigby Can we get a shortcut to this thread on the general board? It's a pain in the Talos to keep hunting it down.
    So Talos is the new tinykitty? ;)
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    @IceIX - May we get page 1 info updated and this thread stickied to the general discussion plot?
  • Southside84
    Southside84 Posts: 93 Match Maker
    shardwick said:
    So Talos is the new tinykitty? ;)
    Makes sense.  Talos is extremely (word that rhymes with pass)
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 761 Critical Contributor
    I’m guessing we’ll get the next few weeks of updates on Monday evening as we’re on the last event for all things now 

season ends this morning so hopefully we’ll get an update on the mysterious new feature as well  
  • DAZ0273
    I’m guessing we’ll get the next few weeks of updates on Monday evening as we’re on the last event for all things now 

season ends this morning so hopefully we’ll get an update on the mysterious new feature as well  
    The mysterious new feature has been revealed - instead of earning red iso for the dead Supports system, now the community will collectively earn points that go towards upgrading a new Community Manager for the Forums - F-Iso. Once the Community successfully grinds enough F-Iso there will be a new update! Please note: How much F-Iso required will not be announced beforehand. It is probably only a couple hundred million, details not to be revealed soon (tm)!
  • chf5868
    chf5868 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    DAZ0273 said:

The mysterious new feature has been revealed - instead of earning red iso for the dead Supports system, now the community will collectively earn points that go towards upgrading a new Community Manager for the Forums - F-Iso. Once the Community successfully grinds enough F-Iso there will be a new update! Please note: How much F-Iso required will not be announced beforehand. It is probably only a couple hundred million, details not to be revealed soon (tm)!
    Actually, the exact amount of F-Iso required for the next round of updates is going to be released...in the next round of updates. 🤔
  • MorganWick
    MorganWick Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Hey @IceIX, I know you spent most of Monday answering people's questions about Shards, but we're most of the way through a DDQ round that hasn't been reflected on the sneak peek, and coming up on running out of regular events that have been previewed...
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    It's not that we're lazy it's just we don't care 
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Updated all sections. Trying something new by eliminating the sub-names for better readability except when there are multiples of a character in a rarity. Should be perfectly understandable, but let me know if there are any issues with it.
  • ElReyFelix
    ElReyFelix Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    IceIX said:
    Updated all sections. Trying something new by eliminating the sub-names for better readability except when there are multiples of a character in a rarity. Should be perfectly understandable, but let me know if there are any issues with it.
    @IceIX my only request is if you can move this thread to the MPQ General discussion section and change the header to indicate the date you updated it. Thanks!
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Two S.H.I.E.L.D. Trainings in a row where I have all required characters at over 10 covers. And Black, Blue and Red colors. Hmmmmm. Interesting.