VIP didn't auto renew lost all my VIP slot decks and can't sign up because I'm still subbed. . .

Options
Apple subscriptions shows I'm still subbed (Master), but it didn't roll over. If I try to "buy" it, it says I already have a sub (which I do).

I'm really pissed right now cause I don't want to think about how many hours I just lost in deck building. Bugs in the game is one thing, but what is this?

Comments

• thesmallesthuman
    thesmallesthuman Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    That happened that happened to me multiple times when I was VIP. One month it finally managed to roll me over without having to message support first, but it rolled me...backwards from tier 4 to tier 3 🙄 Figure that one out. 

A message directly to support with a screenshot of your Apple store subscription will clear it right up, they’re pretty quick about it IME. The good news is that your favorite decks are still saved, just invisible, so they’ll show back up good as new when they resubscribe you.
  • Quantius
    Quantius Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Whew, that's good. I'm less concerned about tier and more about all my decks (aka - a huge chunk of my leisure time that I otherwise wouldn't be able to get back).
  • Quantius
    Quantius Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Resolved.

CS asked for a receipt but the payment was stuck in pending. There was new security patch for iOS 13 so I figured maybe this is affecting things? and I installed the update, payment went right through and account back to normal.