Enemy of the State/Meet R&G Tokens

Comments

• spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I think everyone should get tokens and a Captain Hammer cover.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Tombstone said:
    Hi everyone, the team is looking into this. I'll reach back out as soon as I have an update. No need to submit any more tickets for the time being. 
    Sorry for the misinformation about the tokens.  We were hoping to get this out today but it looks more like tomorrow.  Once it's distributed we will let everyone know.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2019
    LakeStone said:
    Tombstone said:
    Hi everyone, the team is looking into this. I'll reach back out as soon as I have an update. No need to submit any more tickets for the time being. 
    Sorry for the misinformation about the tokens.  We were hoping to get this out today but it looks more like tomorrow.  Once it's distributed we will let everyone know.
    Serious question, I’m currently at 9 covers on Juggs, Ronin and Mockingbird are both 209+. If I happen to pull a Juggs cover with one of those three tokens do I have a legitimate chance at asking for a random c4p cover? The argument of course being that had I been able to pull them at the normal time I could have finished the 209+ team node for a c4p cover.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2019
    Loosie said:
    LakeStone said:
    Tombstone said:
    Serious question, I’m currently at 9 covers on Juggs, Ronin and Mockingbird are both 209+. If I happen to pull a Juggs cover with one of those three tokens do I have a legitimate chance at asking for a random c4p cover? The argument of course being that had I been able to pull them at the normal time I could have finished the 209+ team node for a c4p cover.
    I would imagine the answer to that is 100% no. The reason is the tokens you are going to get are not going to have the same random numbers as the ones that were in the R&G vault so you would not have gotten the same result if you had the tokens a couple of days ago when the R&G vault was still open.

If you really wanted the C4P cover why didn't you invest 125 CP into a 4* Juggs cover (A T5 4* character) to get him to 209 and get your C4P cover? Since you would have gotten 2 4* covers that makes the cost only 62.5 CP per cover. I've done this before and will do it again if I am stuck at 9 covers and don't want to open a bunch of LT's looking for the BH I need.

KGB
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Have not received my three yet either.

• Loosie
    Tokens came in. Of course I got a Juggernaut cover via BH on one of them. I’ve asked for a random Worthy cap cover now, we’ll see if I get one.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got mine as well. No Juggs for me, that non-green last cover is proving elusive. Sitting at 10 green at the moment.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, as some of you may have already noticed, the tokens are now on their way. 
  • Friarbundy
    Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Got mine.  Even nabbed my self a Cloak and Dagger.  Gracias @Tombstone !

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got mine! Two 2-stars and a Talos.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    MegaBee said:
    Meatloaf said:
    Two out of three ain't bad.

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    MegaBee said:

So basically three 2*s...

For me:

3* Sentry + BH 3* Dr. Strange
    3* Black Widow
    2* Human Torch
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    I completed the node three times, but only received two tokens. Ticket submitted 
  • shap328
    shap328 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Got mine. 2* Wolvie, 3* Lord, 4* Peggy.
  • Loosie
    Loosie said:
    Tokens came in. Of course I got a Juggernaut cover via BH on one of them. I’ve asked for a random Worthy cap cover now, we’ll see if I get one.
    Answer was no. It was worth a shot at least.
  • IIAlonditeII
    IIAlonditeII Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    I still haven't gotten any
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    Loosie said:
    Loosie said:
    Answer was no. It was worth a shot at least.
    It was worth the shot. But you got the only answer possible because they've never done what you asked for before in all the prior cases it's happened.

I got 2* Marvel, 2* Mags and 2* Daken with my 3 tokens.

KGB
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    Customer service default answers “no” to absolutely everything as well. You have to push back in my experience to get anywhere with them...even with good cause.

It’s like they make commission on not handing out content.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Got quick responses, but currently fighting for my 3rd token. I play every node six plus times, especially the five star required nodes in every PVE. They see only record of me playing two times, not three. I say look at my score, my record of playing PVEs. Then they ask if I did get three tokens, what covers did I get from them. Tokens from over a week ago? From a mistake they admitted to? Now, they have forced me to keep track of this stuff. 
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Moonstone,OBW,2*hawk
    aka