Enemy of the State/Meet R&G Tokens

shap328
shap328 Posts: 61 Match Maker
We were supposed to get our MRG tokens today, right? I didn't get any - am I the only one? I had 3 from the 5E node that they said they were going to swap out.

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    They never said when. Ideally we'll get them sooner, rather than later, but the original post only said we'd get them after the event ended, and wasn't more specific than that.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    I believe these should have been sent out by now. If you haven't received your tokens yet, could you please submit a ticket to Customer Support so that they can look into this for you? 
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did anyone receive them? I didn’t.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have not. 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I don't believe that they have been sent out yet.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've definitely not received any
  • jp1
    I’m sure this isn’t a huge sample size, but it sure seems like they did not get sent out. 

Very annoying if every person has to contact support for their tokens. I’ll take a pass on that. Have you folks on the Dev team ever dealt with support?
  • jp1
    Oh, pretty big misstep on this as well. I already had Juggs covered, but anyone that needed another chance at him for Shield training just missed out on three pulls because of the oversight. I’ll bet that doesn’t taste good going down.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, pass.
    Now that shield training is over, another chance ah a cap cover is meaningless to me.
    Also, nobody on the forum seemingly receiving these tokens is a good indication that they were not sent out.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,231 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't receive mine yet, and I'm not bothered enough over a few tokens to reach out to customer service about it.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't get anything and I did contact CS.  Their reply was that they would send out the proper tokens and that they were keeping track of who actually earned them and would send them out later.  They also encouraged me to go ahead and use the EotS incorrect tokens.

Regardless, I've received none of the proper tokens and any chance of getting additional CP out of Shield Training is now gone.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    Didn’t get mine and tbh I can’t be bothered to go through the ticket process. Laziness on my part I know.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Didn't get mine yet, and it's just one more thing adding up to frustration with d3. I'm pretty sure it would've only been 3 2-stars I got, but it was at least a pull with an 8 times the odds chance of Juggernaut covers. With a Juggernaut at 8 covers currently and my BH, that could have been at least one more cover for the character that I could have nabbed, and as effective as more covers are for him, that might adapt some of my playstyle in the game. I could care less about Hammer Cap. I want more Juggernaut covers and my RNG is not helping in that matter currently.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Add me to the list of people who didn't get them.
  • nordhofsweden
    nordhofsweden Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    No tokens for me. Very much doubt any have been sent out at all.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey, maybe they'll re-run the Shield training once those tokens get sent out...
  • Supravenbull
    Supravenbull Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Didnt get any either but the EOTS tokens got me an LT so *shrugs*
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nothing here yet, either.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, the team is looking into this. I'll reach back out as soon as I have an update. No need to submit any more tickets for the time being. 
  • carlj64
    carlj64 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Thank God. Tickets on a mobile ain't fun.