Deadpool's Daily Needs a Makeover

2»

Comments

• JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    purplemur said:
    I don't understand the hate for the newb nodes. Uhhhm how long is it taking you? 
    Longer than it takes if you could use 3* Thanos by himself.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Warbringa said:
    The 1 and 2* nodes should simply be opened up to be able to use your whole roster, the reason they keep it like this is so you have to roster at least a 1*.  Most people have to roster some 2* for PvE essential nodes and many farm them so really, it is simply the fact that you are being forced to have at least one full 1* on your roster is what is so stupid. Save everyone time and allow full rosters to be used in those 1 and 2* nodes, it isn't like this is a competitive event.
    Maybe it is just me but I actually quite like playing the 1* node with my Spidey. I can take or leave the 2* stuff but 1* Spidey is just so fun!
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Warbringa said:
    The 1 and 2* nodes should simply be opened up to be able to use your whole roster, the reason they keep it like this is so you have to roster at least a 1*.  Most people have to roster some 2* for PvE essential nodes and many farm them so really, it is simply the fact that you are being forced to have at least one full 1* on your roster is what is so stupid. Save everyone time and allow full rosters to be used in those 1 and 2* nodes, it isn't like this is a competitive event.
    Maybe it is just me but I actually quite like playing the 1* node with my Spidey. I can take or leave the 2* stuff but 1* Spidey is just so fun!
    Likewise with 1* Juggernaut just Kool-Aid Manning all over the place.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    @Bowgentle well there you go, you need to mix up your 2* teams to keep it fresh! I enjoy running Daken, Magneto, and Wolverine. I might try your Storm/Mags/Hawkeye combo just to break up the monotony myself.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alfje17 said:
    Deadpool's Daily has been one of the best parts (if not the best part) of the game since it debuted. However, it has become really boring fighting the same exact characters over and over again on a daily basis. Not only are the same exact characters reused, but the same exact teams are thrown at us over and over and over and over again. I am so tired of fighting the same nine characters on the same three teams. With so many damn characters, why aren't fresh teams being rotated into the mix?

Agree with the sentiment, but I have to correct one thing though: you're fighting the same 5 teams, not 3.

And up until a few weeks ago we had a whole lot more teams see https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/75523/full-list-of-waves-in-uts-and-tbe#latest for details.

Then someone decided to put DDQ on auto-pilot, so now the whole thing resets every 5 days and you get the exact same teams again. It does make me wonder if I should continue with https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/39967/deadpool-daily-quest-randomized-matchup-thread/

It's getting very tiresome playing those same teams, given how huge the pool of characters is these days it just seems ridiculous. As long as they're pitched down to a low enough level surely theres no need for it to always be the same.

I think a couple of new 2* characters might help to break the monotony and give newer players a bit more choice and make them feel like they're being catered for.
    I just think they are lazy in refreshing events.  They definitely know how to make  battles with really tricky matchups.  We’ve all experienced the royal family, and the various 5e combos.  I just don’t think they have the manpower or interest in to refresh old events with new team combos.

Normally I would have said make a college intern develop new enemy pairings.  But we all remember when the Devs let a work study student design Civil War cap, so there that...