How often do you 5*?

2»

Comments

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tough to say since I hoard.  The only places I get 5* covers beyond cracking a hoard is champ rewards and every 90 days from Shield daily log in reward.  

I did recently open about 2000 CP on the Wakanda store and received 19 5* on 83 draws (including bonus heroes).  Last time I really spent CP/tokens was when GE Doom was rotating out of latest.  Not sure how long ago that was. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2019
    That was on 6/2/2019
  • Projectus2501
    Projectus2501 Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    helix72 said:
    I have 38 5* covers in total
    I have 309 latest tokens saved, so let's say that's worth another 309 x 15% x 1.05 = 48.7 covers
    I have 3294 CP saved, and since I only pull classics, let's say that's worth another 3294 / 20 x 15% x 1.05 = 25.9 covers
    Add them all together, you get 112.6 covers
    I'm on day 691. So doing the math that's roughly 1 cover every 6.1 days.

To put it in context, I think I only got 1 in the first 3 months or something like that and it has picked up the higher I get in the game. So my average will continue to climb and I suspect it's meaningfully higher now that it was a year ago, but I'd still love to know how to average 4 a week because I don't think I'm touching anything close to @Projectus2501 's number.
    It's an average. Based on 10 or 12 ll, 300 cp and 40 4*s per week. Those are my numbers but many weeks I do zero 5* while others (like this one) I do 20 5* (due to the wakanda store) ps: no cash involved although I support the game 
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Not nearly enough for my level of play, that's all I got.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    I 5*'d twice yesterday, once with Panther in that wakanda store, and once in Latest with a green Iceman. I'd gladly 5* some more today if the opportunity presents itself.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Once upon a time I even 5*'d this game on play store... 
  • shinnaruto
    shinnaruto Posts: 60 Match Maker
    I think i am averaging 1 or 2 per week.